March 2015 SOTM Vote- Sponsored by Droppin Hz Car Audio - Enter to win a $350 store credit!!!

2015 March SOTM Vote  

231 members have voted

1. 1. 2015 March SOTM Vote

i think we should think about what we say here. this could be the cause for Steve to shutdown SOTM indefinitely because we cant act like adults.. fuck it. if he didnt win, better luck next time.

i rather him have a chance next month then to not have a chance at all

Who are you talking about ????? He who ?

i think we should think about what we say here. this could be the cause for Steve to shutdown SOTM indefinitely because we cant act like adults.. fuck it. if he didnt win, better luck next time.

i rather him have a chance next month then to not have a chance at all

Who are you talking about ????? He who ?

he as in whoever didnt win.. you got 25 to pick from

honestly we should all leave it alone.. things can get bad and we wont have this (SOTM) anymore because we as in all of us including me cant act right

To my knowledge, the mods haven't asked for help deciding how to handle this. IMO they are more than capable of hashing this out. It is up to us to pick the winner, not to pick how many winners. SideShow's system is tits, and having it in a sweet ass ride to boot helps, if he is declared winner after the post count thing is sorted, my hat goes off to him, but this is far from over even after voting shuts down. Unfortunately, the mods/admin have their work cut out for them. I am thankful they are willing to go through as much to keep it fair.

Kyle, I love you and respect the shit out of your views, but having one winner is what makes this interesting.

I can't speak for SideShow Customs but as for me, I wouldn't want any recognition if he wins as long as it is determined fair by the powers that be. If someone gets more LEGIT votes than I, even if just 1 vote, then he deserves the prize and the banner. For me, there's always next month. If I win, I would expect the same sportsmanship from those that ran against me.

Let's all just chill, see how this pans out, and remember what brought us here in the first place.

Removing votes that are less than 20 posts or accounts made this month.

I excluded anyone that is a paying member.

Razon: -22 , 12 of the are accounts from 2014 or older.

Rockford: -4 , 2 of the accounts are from 2014 or older.
SideShow: -2 , 2 of the accounts are from 2014 or older.
Razon total all missed: 32
Rockford total all missed: 40 WINNER
Sideshow total all missed: 38
NOT COUNTING OLDER ACCOUNTS
Razon: 44 WINNER
Rockford: 42
Sideshow: 40
I went through the lists of voters twice to try and get everything, but it's midnight here I'm not perfect. However, as you can see it changes the outcome.
* Notice there is a gap in my logic, I state "below 20 posts or made this month." Then I only accounted for account to be old enough if I saw a year of 2014. This leaves a two month window of people that weren't made this month.
I only realized this flaw when I was 3 people from finishing Razon's voting list. I'm not redoing tonight.
b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

Don't you think that everybody that's declared ineligible to vote this month becomes eligible next month & the person that everybody obviously doesn't want to win wins? What's the difference?

TURN THAT $#!+ DOWN!!! HUH? WHAT?

Don't you think that everybody that's declared ineligible to vote this month becomes eligible next month & the person that everybody obviously doesn't want to win wins? What's the difference?

TURN THAT $#!+ DOWN!!! HUH? WHAT?

You sure can vote next month, all you need is 20posts, but coming on the site just to make a bunch of spam posts to get your way to that 20 posts is not going to work.

So you got 506 more posts to go to make your vote count ;)

Do I care?

That means you stay around on the forum longer.

You could even change that to 3 months for an account age and I would think that means they have been around long enough.

If someone wants to spend two months (two full months) or even 3 full months to vote for their friend I think that is fair.

I think the post count should have to be higher than 20 posts, but whatever.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

Brian can see post count at time of any given post. I am guessing Krakin is looking at current post count. I bet we're all in for a surprise. Again, thanks to all keeping the integrity of the process.

Archived