2loud4uboyz Posted March 25, 2015 Report Posted March 25, 2015 Dude thinks for posting up all these sick pictures sir, plus for taking your time and all to do so. One, because I couldn't go and this is the closest I'll get to go lol. Good stuff and hot chicks for the win. Got any video ha ha . And like said before the Mid bass Mid range and Highs are getting out of control in a good way and a bad way. How's anybody going to be able to top this stuff now ? getting very crazy.
Deeznutz Posted March 25, 2015 Author Report Posted March 25, 2015 This is the truck I was talking about! This thing was absolutely-ridiculously loud. Like I said, for me it set the stage, and it was hard to compare the other trucks to this one! Exo seemed to think so as well. Coming in through the enterance, he was the 4th vehicle you see. @2Loud. Glad you and I am assuming, everyone else enjoyed the pics. There were more trucks and pics to take by my Lisa and the kids were getting bored. I wasn't! I didn't feel like pushing through all the people to get to the window(s) to take more pics. Decent show though. -Frank
AMI CUSTOMS Posted March 29, 2015 Report Posted March 29, 2015 Great pics man, looks like it was a fun show. I need to go to SBN at least once lol. TEAM SOUNDQUBED -- TEAM SOUTH TEAM S.O.B. - Founder & Captain 3x Streetbeat World Record Holder 2017 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4 2016 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem/2nd Adv 4/2nd Xtreme 4 2015 MWSPL 2nd place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4 2014 USACI 2nd place Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db 2014 MWSPL 2nd place Xtreme 4 - 144.9 db 2013 USACI 1st place Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db 2013 USACI 1st place Street Q+ - 162.8 db 2013 MWSPL 3rd Kaos2 & 4th Xtreme 4 2011 USACI 2nd place MOD 1001-2k - 160.0 db 2011 MWSPL 4th place: Adv3 - 157.8 db, Kaos2 - 150s db, Xtreme4 - 140s db 2010 ARSPL 1st place 501-750 - 160.3 db Arkansas loudest Best score to date 164.4 db - Termlab Outlaw Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db MWSPL on Dash Legal door open (Music) - 162.5 db Sealed on dash Legal (Music) - 161.1 db - Termlab THE BLACK NASTY CURRENT BUILD & FAB The Black Nasty (6) 15 Rebuild Log 2012 (4) 15 Walled Sierra Build Log Evo X build log Facebook page The Black Nasty
BlackPanther Posted January 26, 2016 Report Posted January 26, 2016 Lovin it! Thx for all of the pics!
_paralyzed_ Posted January 26, 2016 Report Posted January 26, 2016 I never saw this thread until now. That car model is Jessica Barton. She owns faster cars and drives faster than most people ever will. I am hella jealous Frank!Thanks for the pics.
ChevyBoy95 Posted January 26, 2016 Report Posted January 26, 2016 Ill take the petite girl closest to the camera. She seems a bit shy, all those blondies are just meh. that is the one I was eye balling too. Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's] BL : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.