Sonic Electronix

warranty slow turn around time!

Well, you wouldn't have a warranty if you sent to Rockford because you bought it from an unauthorized retailer.

I would never buy anything from Sonic again, bought an amp awhile back for a customer, had to send it back under warranty (to Rockford) only to find out it was a 6 year old amp that was beat.

Do your research on companies you buy from, not just look at price tags.

And certainly don't bitch to us about a company taking 3 days to find you a replacement used amp to potentially send back if they're feeling generous.

You might get a simple "you abused it" and be fucked. Way she goes.... You're better off buying used from a shady fucker in a parking lot next time for cheaper.

Isn't the typical warranty period for companies 7-10 business days? (Plus shipping times)

Yeah i don't see this..how can you send it to rockford for a warranty when you had none since it was from a nonauthorized dealer? being 6 years old i can see beat i can't unless they had a shady person working for them at that time..... i have bought a dozen things from sonic never had an issue

And another thing if you buy from an unauthorized dealer all well you should expect to an extent to get screwed over.. . when i do it a expect not to have a warranty other than d.o.a and i make sure they honor d.o.a before i order from them

lol the r.f amps other then the prime series are the same price from an authorized dealer and the primes are only 40 dollars cheaper .. lol

Edited by CstrokerV

I think I still don't understand the point.

point is i was looking for a response from sonic on the delay. Not a major delay yes but still not the 2 to 3 day quote. Simple.

But you are in direct communication with them, why make this thread? That's what I don't understand.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

I think I still don't understand the point.

point is i was looking for a response from sonic on the delay. Not a major delay yes but still not the 2 to 3 day quote. Simple.
But you are in direct communication with them, why make this thread? That's what I don't understand.
because they can not give me a direct answer on what is being done or going to be done, I just wanted to know is it going to be repaired? Will I be sent a new replacement? My amp rack was built to spec for this amp in particular.I dont won't to put back in a refurbished or a repair that might not last . Depending on this outcome of how this amp I sent back is going to be delt I will just buy a new one to have so I dont have this problem and have to bother anyone else hopefully. Will probably know something Monday until they its whatever.

"they" are the same people here that are answering your emails. Again, I don't understand what you expect to accomplish by asking the same people the same question.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69