Be sure to cast your Vote for my build if you like it on the 24 Hour Flash Vote for SOTM! Also be sure to read all the side stories to this build in the links below! Theirs more to it then meets the eye!

Drive In Theater Speaker Build
Suitcase Build
Coleman Cooler Build
X10 Box Build
Complete Build Log On Bis-Kwik
NEW SUB'S 8 SundownAudio X6.5sw Build

I know I talked about the back side of the suitcase and everything being quick connect, but I was cleaning on the Wagon today and thought I would take a few pictures of it! Thats about as clean as I can make all of them wires but still leave some for when I'm showing to be able to slide the suitcase back and prop it open on the back seat to show off the inside! I'm thinking about adding some small electric actuators to it so I can open it with a push of a button!

DSCN3866_zpsw7hgc1rv.jpg

DSCN3864_zpsyke8db5a.jpg

DSCN3862_zpsoeivq98x.jpg

DSCN3859_zpswmsad00d.jpg

• 2 months later...

Getting ready for a rebuild of the suitcase in the Wagon for the system in there. Follow along if you like! Should be better than previous build! Ordered 2 Sundown Scv2000d's to go in it as well as ToolMaker is making me a new Fuse/Ground distribution block and a bunch more for it!

scv_zpsrxwp94ds.jpeg

17320_954126301274162_607346102932516328

My goal this time is to make it cleaner and have more equipment in it to better suit my current build!

Time to start collecting goodies! My White Wire came in today, I had to call in some help to find this stuff!

DSCN4614_zpsqibyaxs5.jpg

DSCN4608_zpsyjmkad1b.jpg

DSCN4622_zpswdkqhapu.jpg

Archived