Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I believe that what closed cell foam for from second skin is for.I wouldn't put foam.. Moisture will destroy the foam.

Like those speaker tweaker kits that look like a spider pack? Maybe I'll try a set to see what difference I notice.

Thread jack over, proceed sir.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Posted
IMG_20160128_174323024.jpg. Little showing off psc30 badass charger well worth it..I brought my batcapp that had resting voltage of 12.5 up to 13 and holding along with my buddies kinetik 2000 ..now I'm letting it do its magic on rest of gear..I will not be making AR I don't care picked up 3 install cash money baby
  • 1 month later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1896 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...