Jump to content

CA Running out of Water?


Recommended Posts

Posted

I know a lot of you guys are out there in Cali, was wondering if this news reporting was any truth behind it?

165db with 237 DC Volts

6 15" SSA Evils

3 HV Taramps T60k @.33

18 XS Power D3400s

Add me on SC, FB, IG, and YT @ Sencheezy

Posted

We are definitely in a drought. But there is no way for us regular people to know if its "the worst in 1000 years". There was one back in the early 90s when they said the same shit. In my aprtment complex, they are watering the plants and grass only once a week right now, and I haven't seen anybody washing there car for over a month. It just means that water bills will go up, as if it doesn't cost enough already.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

Seems like desalination plants could fix that.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

So who cares?

Yo dog i heard you like boxes. so i put a box inside a box so you can bass while you FAIL

Posted

Kidding. I just moved from cali. So I rub shit in.

Yo dog i heard you like boxes. so i put a box inside a box so you can bass while you FAIL

Posted

It's all just a conspiracy to raise your water bill right?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

Nah..I'm just saying they use any excuse to get more money from the residents.. We are the ones who pay to repair the pipes. We also get fines if we use certain amount of water per month.. California is getting money hungry

Posted

I don't live in CA, but I live in an area with heavy fracking. That water useage number they gave is complete bullshit. They use water at an astonishing rate. Just truck after truck after truck, day after day after day.

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png
Posted

California has always been money hungry.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 372 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...