LsChevy Posted April 7, 2015 Report Posted April 7, 2015 What you guys think of this headunit? I saw one at the music shop but couldn't past with it. They had it in a glass case, so I'm pretty sure it is a bad a$$ head unit
ToNasty Posted April 7, 2015 Report Posted April 7, 2015 Expensive ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
LsChevy Posted April 7, 2015 Author Report Posted April 7, 2015 I was trying to ask the guys at the shop about it, but I got the feeling they didn't know to much about it and was hope I buy it. One of the guys kept going on and on about it being the best radio pioneer made
SIDE SHOW Posted April 7, 2015 Report Posted April 7, 2015 if they don't know about it, try get it cheap cheap
dolarbilz Posted April 7, 2015 Report Posted April 7, 2015 I have one and I love it..I don't think I could buy another deck ever. 4 way active is sweet..31 band eq is a lot.I barely have mine adjusted. I havnt even touched time alignment. It will take time to tune.
dolarbilz Posted April 7, 2015 Report Posted April 7, 2015 Check cruthfield.they may have some open box buy or sale
slowpoke78 Posted May 4, 2015 Report Posted May 4, 2015 Curious how long have you had it? Can you tell us your experience with it, pros/cons if any. Any info is appreciated.
sirhutson Posted May 4, 2015 Report Posted May 4, 2015 Best deck available at the moment. boss 1200 and a ipod nano.
ToNasty Posted May 4, 2015 Report Posted May 4, 2015 Best deck available at the moment. Explain yourself ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.