Pioneer dex-99prs

Best deck available at the moment.

Alright. Read this: http://www.crutchfield.com/S-uHUnSiTPYZ3/p_130DEXP99R/Pioneer-Stage-4-DEX-P99RS.html

Copper plated chassis

specifically made audiophile capacitors

32 bit binary floating point processor

right and left 31 band equalizer

4 way ACTIVE

sound retrieve

true 5 volt output

EDIT : you cant just hook speakers up to this deck, you have to have amps, there is not a built in amp in this deck. That alone should tell you something

boss 1200 and a ipod nano.

The specs look nice. I'm no expert either, just curious how difficult/easy is it to navigate menus/play with the eq for an average joe. Just looking for a simple review of the tuning process or how auto time align worked for you. I know it takes time to tune and learn. I feel like I wouldn't be disappointed with purchase, just wanted to hear from someone who has had time to play with it.

Love it.. I don't know enough to speak negative.if you want a 4 way active this is it..no procesor needed..but for the better average Joe. What more do you want.I've owned it for 2-3 years

Lets trade, I will even teach you how to use it.

I know all about it but that still doesn't explain why it's the best.

Its the best because all of that technology and quality parts provides the cleanest and most powerful signal through its RCA's, therefore bringing forth the best possible results from any amplifier you put on it.

I know all about it but that still doesn't explain why it's the best.

Because 4-way active. Really the only option without a separate processor....This is assuming the buyer needs this function.

I know your argument is the Clarion, but it has very limited EQ

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

You guys think this unit is better overall than their new 8100 nex

Dude. It does not even compare.

edit: meaning the 8100 cannot touch the stage 4

Archived