Sundown Audio

look like shit but hit like a bitch

2003 Grand AM GTELECTRICAL SYSTEMAlternatorstockBatteryFront s3400back d3100Wireinglots of 0gaHEAD UNITpionner 7500xSPEAKERS(4)Prv 6mb200(2)prv 10mr1000AMPLIFIRLS(1)Zxi80.4(2)Brx1200.4SUBWOOFER(2) MTX 9500BOX3.41 cuft 63sq port 34hzLINKSYoutube.com/reggieb198895

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i love my sundown amps...i wouldnt mind giving some sundown subs a try. but i'd have to sell my btl's, then save some. so maybe when cash flow is a lil thicker

youd give up the btls for some sundown subs ? hummm <_<
dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Guest MegaloManiac

550 for some 12s ? fuck that :wacko:

Not really wacko. You know you have an excellent Company to back their products and WILL contact you promptly whenever you are in need of help or just want to chit-chat. Quality built sub. Looks like no compromise was made to make that tough beast.

Only thing I can see wrong with it(from my point of view at least) it has chrome...

550 for some 12s ? fuck that :wacko:

Less than MSRP on Digital Designs products - I believe they are actually priced nearer to the 3500s as I know that the 9515 had an MSRP of $749 last time I checked.

Try contacting a dealer for pricing - like DD, Sundown has authorized dealers and advertised pricing is MSRP.

- Jacob Fuller

- Owner, Sundown Audio

- Sundown Audio on FACEBOOK

- Please DO NOT PM ME -- use my email address -- [email protected]

Banner_468x60.jpg

Not really wacko. You know you have an excellent Company to back their products and WILL contact you promptly whenever you are in need of help or just want to chit-chat. Quality built sub. Looks like no compromise was made to make that tough beast.

Only thing I can see wrong with it(from my point of view at least) it has chrome...

ypur mag has chrome :)