Second Skin Audio

Enclosure design help

bcbrassard

So your opinions are a sealed, slot port, areo port, 4th order box or build another out of those choices. The prefab boxes as you got here is no good. You could build a bigger box to have a solid 32 or 35hz.

That box is a prefab box bro

I see to many so call bassheads with prefab boxes and there L-slots at that build it is funny to me :rofl:

Your stupidity is funny to me.

do not hate it :rofl: cause me to laugh at you

kuR7M2W.jpg

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

My t1's seemed to like about 2.25 cubes each at 35 hz.

Thanks bro, ya just looking for one of the box wizards on here to whip up a design for me to build. I would just throw the old box in and call it good but it doesnt fit. LOL wife car not mine. dont care to much if its hit high bass! lol

Joe X... you out there with any good ideas?

Even response means a not too large box however it would be great if you tested something there and see how that does, specially if you are sourcing signal from the hi passed stock head unit.

Joe X... you out there with any good ideas?

Even response means a not too large box however it would be great if you tested something there and see how that does, specially if you are sourcing signal from the hi passed stock head unit.

you have me kinda lost Joe X. Need a box design from ya. Signal will be from a loc Until i get a DSP in the future. Just trying to use what i have for now and get some bass in there.

Ok, here is a suggestion, power: to sub rated, amp subsonic filter to 28Hz, minimum port clearance 2 3/4", figure is just an assembly guide:

NOTE: If building outside you need to build a cardboard dummy box to test fit in it's way inside.

image.jpg

t1_box.jpg

Ok, here is a suggestion, power: to sub rated, amp subsonic filter to 28Hz, minimum port clearance 2 3/4", figure is just an assembly guide:

NOTE: If building outside you need to build a cardboard dummy box to test fit in it's way inside.

image.jpg

t1_box.jpg

Did you even read the max dimensions he posted?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

image.jpg

t1_box.jpg

Thank you sir. i will mock it up and see how it looks. Any way to get another design 38 x 14 x 14?

Archived