Dash Mount Volt Meter

Does anyone know of a good dash mount volt meter I could run to my amp? I want to be able to know the actual voltage I'm getting back at my amp. I have one of those cheap cigarette lighter plugin meters but I have my doubts about its quality.

1999 Lexus GS 300

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Singer 240 Amp (Will be installed later)

Northstar Group 31 & 24

Sundown SCV-4000

Rockford T400-4

2 12" CT Sound Meso

CT Sounds 6.5 Meso Components

CT Sounds Tropo 6.5

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Damn that looks clean. I just didn't expect one to run 80 bucks. Might have to wait a bit. Do you think the cost is related to its accuracy or the cosmetics of it?

1999 Lexus GS 300

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Northstar Group 31 & 24

Sundown SCV-4000

Rockford T400-4

2 12" CT Sound Meso

CT Sounds Tropo 6.5

I've used good ones, cheap ones and the cig lighter ones, they were all good. Just stay away from the damn Stinger ones.

Yea I have read some bad reviews on the stinger ones. Which is odd, I've always associated stinger as producing a quality product. Good to know though

1999 Lexus GS 300

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Northstar Group 31 & 24

Sundown SCV-4000

Rockford T400-4

2 12" CT Sound Meso

CT Sounds Tropo 6.5

Sounds good. Definitely gonna wait a bit, didn't anticipate that kind of price tag. Although I've always had great success with anything smd so I guess its not that far out. I have no idea why that didn't pop up on any of my google searches though. Voltmeter, dash mount voltmeter, analog dash mount voltmeter, voltmeter for car amplifier, etc.

1999 Lexus GS 300

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Northstar Group 31 & 24

Sundown SCV-4000

Rockford T400-4

2 12" CT Sound Meso

CT Sounds Tropo 6.5

I've used good ones, cheap ones and the cig lighter ones, they were all good. Just stay away from the damn Stinger ones.

I have tried several cigarette lighter style and a stinger. Analog SMD is more accurate than the digital ones. Since my battery charger doesn't have a meter. I still use a cigarette lighter style just to monitor charging. But when playing full tilt the SMD wins.

Archived