Dc alternator

Singer is 1 guy building alternators out of his garage, that has a full time machinist job, along with what ever other huge car audio build he is usually working on at the time.

DC Power is a company in a big building with multiple CNC machines and 10+ employees.

Big difference

Singer made me a plug for an alternator to turn off the warning light on the dash, got in about 5 days from contacting him.

I need some help on how to wire up my alt on the paper dc sent me it show how to wire it with other alt. Im trying to do it seperate on it own. How would I do that. Just connect alt to secondary batt onlY?

<p>Pioneer AVIC 6000 NEX, JBL 660c Components - FI SP415- Arc audio xdi2000.1- Xs Power- 0 gauge, Big 3 Upgrade Dc Power xp270

Nvm got it

<p>Pioneer AVIC 6000 NEX, JBL 660c Components - FI SP415- Arc audio xdi2000.1- Xs Power- 0 gauge, Big 3 Upgrade Dc Power xp270

On what fuse do I connect relay wire it says yo connect it with a fuse that go on and off with ?

Singer is 1 guy building alternators out of his garage, that has a full time machinist job, along with what ever other huge car audio build he is usually working on at the time.

DC Power is a company in a big building with multiple CNC machines and 10+ employees.

Big difference

Singer made me a plug for an alternator to turn off the warning light on the dash, got in about 5 days from contacting him.

Mike now has multiple shops (and hes thinking of coming west....with another.. he is growing) but, when you GET personal help... its ALL him.

I see more messages at 3am than i do at 5pm. He just truly wants to help.

ME ? ive begged mike to stay small.... ...... stay small and personal.

That said, he will be a big boy, in no time, just because, he wont fail, .... wont fail customers, ... wont fail period.

He has plans backed up, in case he gets hit by a bus , ... not for him... for US. He worries more about his customers, than he cares about what "can grow, or make a company".

He figures "if your happy", .. well then all will be fine....

Wish the company i worked for thought and felt that, wish my government had that persepective, .....

Dc makes a great product, but, in doing around 1400 in sales and re cases with them... it took "inside" help to even get movement.........

Then again, im a no one,............... a no one that Mike voxers me, 2 minutes after i send a message.... :unknw:

On what fuse do I connect relay wire it says yo connect it with a fuse that go on and off with

call DC power and ask...

or email them

or face book them..

they will get you sorted out on that custom cut, alt you paid for......

On what fuse do I connect relay wire it says yo connect it with a fuse that go on and off with

call DC power and ask...

or email them

or face book them..

lol.. they'll get back to you.. maybe tomm.. maybe next week.. maybe never like my initial email. But i prefer my 5 mins replies even on sunday morning. Just me :shrug:

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

call DC power and ask...

or email them

or face book them..

I talk to them and they said they are not able to tell me I guess. Anthony was the name. Well got it working connected to the pump ⛽ pump fuse.

Archived