Jump to content

Autorama 2015 - Sacramento California - NorthWest SPL


Recommended Posts

Posted

Well the long wait is finally over! I apologize that this video is 2 months later but it's well worth the watch from beginning to end. I put countless hours of editing into this video and so far it's my favorite. Yes it is over 23 minutes long but like I said it's good all the way till the end. This year was great, not as many cars as the previous years but the rides were sure a lot louder. NWSPL came down there and showed everyone what we could do. Now i know some of you might not like the song choices but I try and mix things up and try to appeal for everybody. Personally I like all the songs that I chose for this video. Realtime videos will be in the future, I just don't know when at the moment. Thanks for watchign and be sure to SHARE LIKE and SUBSCRIBE! Thank you fellow subscribers for waiting !
Song list
Iggy Azalea - Work
Krizz Kaliko - Why Me
DJ Mehdi - Signatune (Thomas Bangalter Edit)
Pendulum - The Island Part 1
Deorro - Yee
Pendulum - Encoder
I do not own the rights to these songs, all rights reserved for the artists.
The links to my social medias are below.
Be sure to SUBSCRIBE !

TEAM Northwest SPL

TEAM SHOK

Posted

Great video!

Pioneer 80PRS

4 Scan Speak discovery 4" full rage

2 Ampere Audio 6.5 Comp sets

3 Singer 370 Hairpin's

1 Odyssey g78/34-P1500

6 DieHard Platinum Marine g31

4 XS D3100's

DC 175.4

DC 90.4

4 DC 5k's

4 m3 lvl 5 15's

Soundrive RCA's

Lots of welding lead & SkyHigh

Team DC AUDIO

Posted

bad ass video!!!!!!!!!!

On 3/28/2014 at 4:22 PM, KyLar96 said:

Its all about the music anyway..... Do a proper install, something your happy with, Fuck everyone else...... improve in time, where you can..... its not rocket science...

Tiburon build //www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174059-97-hyundai-tiburon-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-slow-5k-build/

2000 Mountaineer build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186736-2000-mountaineer-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-part-iislow-5k-builddc-audio-americanbassxspowersingerarcaudiostingershcavideo-on-pg7/

2000 Mercury Mountaineer: Electrical:Singer 360 hairpin powdercoated white alt, Big 4 double run 1/0 SHCA OFC, 4 runs 1/0 OFC SHCA, limitless 70ah, HU: Pioneer deh80prs interiors: Skar sk85.4 on sb acoustics neo dome tweeters 2 Mmats sq4100s on 4 silver flute 8s(4ohm) SUB Stage: 3 DC5K [email protected] on 6 ascendant audio mayhem 12s d1.4s fully loaded

Posted

dopeeeee....that shot of shaun in the window and ben in the van with his hat flexing looked so crazy haha

*** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ )

"kevosinn's" astro van
8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's
4 Sundown scv 6000's
CNF Distribution CNC parts
Skyhigh wire

some batteries

SMD Meters and tools used on the install
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/


16,000 watt walled silverado build.
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/


8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60

TEAM CNF Distribution

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 3195 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...