Sac Town Dbdrag/bassrace

jack

ill definitely be at the shows i have a lot to learn. thanks i appreciate you guys taking the time to talk to a noob. some people forget where they started.

yo im on the same boat.. and i know what you mean.. i myself learned a few from the show... even though i didnt talk to everyone, it nice seeing you guys there.. i was standing next to bill and jack and didnt know that was jack.. tilled he pulled his Geo into the lanes... lol

Team Bassick and TEAM SSB did a awesome job there..

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

ill definitely be at the shows i have a lot to learn. thanks i appreciate you guys taking the time to talk to a noob. some people forget where they started.

yo im on the same boat.. and i know what you mean.. i myself learned a few from the show... even though i didnt talk to everyone, it nice seeing you guys there.. i was standing next to bill and jack and didnt know that was jack.. tilled he pulled his Geo into the lanes... lol

Team Bassick and TEAM SSB did a awesome job there..

You guys should feel free to talk to us anytime. I know most of us will talk stereo till were blue in the face, I'm sure some of our wives will like a break from it. :D

I felt like most of you when I started, thats why I do everything I can to help.

We help a first timer win the 129 BR class yesterday. I had more fun watching that then competing yesterday

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

You guys should feel free to talk to us anytime. I know most of us will talk stereo till were blue in the face, I'm sure some of our wives will like a break from it. :D

for sure just ask around... 90% of us love to show off,(give demos) its a personnal satisfaction seeing that others like what we do. and we all learn from each other as we go.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

for sure just ask around... 90% of us love to show off,(give demos) its a personnal satisfaction seeing that others like what we do. and we all learn from each other as we go.

didnt know it was you. i was expecting to see a guy that looked like a wolf hanging his head out of a window :P . pics are deceiving http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif then you and most of the big timers were running around helping each other out. i didnt want to step in the way and get plowed. next time its over im bringing a big ass note book camera cam corder back up batteries everything even a little midget to hold the stuff. :blink:

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

I would just like to say thanks to everyone for showing up. we had alot of new people there and our regulars represented very well. our next show is Orange Cove (near Fresno) on May 3. hope to see some of you out there for it. once agian thanks for the participation and portraying our hobby in a great light for others to see

later

Doug

sonicfx.jpgWEST COAST HOME OF THE SPLMAXCUPstocktonsplsig34.JPG

I felt like most of you when I started, thats why I do everything I can to help.

We help a first timer win the 129 BR class yesterday. I had more fun watching that then competing yesterday

i should of taken jack advise and BR the 129.9 class. i was a bit nervous and didnt know what to do so i opted not to BR or db drag... but now that i got some experience on what to do, maybe after i get an upgrade might compete in up coming comps.

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

x100000000000 my job has nothing to do with audio yet i fing myself on the phone and the net talking audio half the time i should be working tee hee :rolleyes:

:wub: = talking audio

hell ya when i gave vic and xtreme some demo time and you could see the amazment and the smiles on there face makes alot of it worth it

and ill say again i still learn something new at every show even at the lvl im at not saying im a pro but i aint no noob

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

didnt know it was you. i was expecting to see a guy that looked like a wolf hanging his head out of a window :P . pics are deceiving http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif then you and most of the big timers were running around helping each other out. i didnt want to step in the way and get plowed. next time its over im bringing a big ass note book camera cam corder back up batteries everything even a little midget to hold the stuff. :blink:

if you bring a midget get one with lots of hair.....

MIDGET HAIR TRICKS!!!!! :D:D:D

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

i tried to get a hairtrick with jimmy on a small suv (splexplorer?)

looked good in person- but the camera didnt pick up much... =(

they need to make special cameras for catching flex and hair tricks- sony handy basscatcher

and it will be midget size of course

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

Archived