Amart88 Posted April 22, 2015 Report Posted April 22, 2015 Hmm... seems odd. I'm tuned in. I just installed my CZ702, will be trying it tomorrow. My 2005 s10 blazer build. 4 zcon 18's walled.
Amart88 Posted April 22, 2015 Report Posted April 22, 2015 What the plug for? (yellow wire?) It's a memory back up lead (direct to 12v) with a 15a fuse. My 2005 s10 blazer build. 4 zcon 18's walled.
BigManAC Posted April 22, 2015 Author Report Posted April 22, 2015 ^ im guessing thats what it is. It came on the harness with the HU 2001 Saturn L200-Sony MEX-BT4100PFRONT STAGE:- (4) Crescendo PWX 6- Cadence XA250.2SUB STAGE:-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)-Crescendo BC2kELECTRICAL:- Singer 240A alt - XS Power D3400- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gaugeBuild Log: Click HereScores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw
MrSkippyJ Posted April 22, 2015 Report Posted April 22, 2015 it's not just memory backup, it's the actual power wire. the red wire is basically a remote wire for your head unit. F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
SIDE SHOW Posted April 22, 2015 Report Posted April 22, 2015 ahhh okay so in that big white plug there is a 15a fuse.... gotcha (being a new unit and all your wiring is done, just take it back and get another one) you'll no pretty quick once you slide the new deck in if it's a faulty deck or not.
BigManAC Posted April 22, 2015 Author Report Posted April 22, 2015 I talked to Crutchfield and they are sending me a new unit. Yeah hopefully when I put the new one in none of the same issues are there. 2001 Saturn L200-Sony MEX-BT4100PFRONT STAGE:- (4) Crescendo PWX 6- Cadence XA250.2SUB STAGE:-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)-Crescendo BC2kELECTRICAL:- Singer 240A alt - XS Power D3400- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gaugeBuild Log: Click HereScores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw
Amart88 Posted April 22, 2015 Report Posted April 22, 2015 Also, just to let you know, right after I got mine, Clarion has discontinued the cz702 now. Dissapearing from sites like sonic etc. My 2005 s10 blazer build. 4 zcon 18's walled.
BigManAC Posted April 22, 2015 Author Report Posted April 22, 2015 Also, just to let you know, right after I got mine, Clarion has discontinued the cz702 now. Dissapearing from sites like sonic etc. Yeah I saw that, they came out with the 5 series. Crutchfield still has them for now luckly. 2001 Saturn L200-Sony MEX-BT4100PFRONT STAGE:- (4) Crescendo PWX 6- Cadence XA250.2SUB STAGE:-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)-Crescendo BC2kELECTRICAL:- Singer 240A alt - XS Power D3400- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gaugeBuild Log: Click HereScores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw
BigManAC Posted April 22, 2015 Author Report Posted April 22, 2015 Anyone that has a 702, if I'm on tuner and the volume is at 15 and I switch over to BT the volume is at a different number say 20 and if I switch back to tuner its 15. Is there a way to keep the volume level constant throughout? I've poured over the manual but can find anything. 2001 Saturn L200-Sony MEX-BT4100PFRONT STAGE:- (4) Crescendo PWX 6- Cadence XA250.2SUB STAGE:-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)-Crescendo BC2kELECTRICAL:- Singer 240A alt - XS Power D3400- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gaugeBuild Log: Click HereScores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.