Jump to content

Floyd v. Manny, Discuss


Recommended Posts

Posted

Manny probably didn't say anything because he needed the money to pay that $75 million tax bill in the Philippines.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

Yes he is. I don't think Floyd will take a 50th fight knowing that dude is probably gonna be the one he fights.

GGG is a bigger guy than Floyd

GGG has said he's move up or down to get the big fights.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Posted

Manny probably didn't say anything because he needed the money to pay that $75 million tax bill in the Philippines.

That's why I figured Mayweather would win regardless. If Floyd thought Manny was serious about winning the fight I bet he would've gave him a little extra not too. I saw this article too....http://sports.yahoo.com/news/pacquiao-sued-u-court-allegedly-not-disclosing-injury-212154244--box.html I bet it turns into a class action.

Posted

Should have known the Sharks would already smell the blood.

All class action lawsuits Do is make lawyers money.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

Yep, either way Manny fucked up. I hate Skip and Stephen A. but flipping through the channels this morning I saw them discussing the fight and I agree with both of them when they said Manny should have had it postponed.

Posted

Let's be honest he probably still would have lost without the injury.

Mayweather is the best there is at defensive boxing.

Boring to watch but he is good.

I wonder who he is fighting in September.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

I don't think that lawsuit is gonna get him but the Nevada athletic commission investigating him.

Everybody involved made tons of money so I'd guess they'll look the other way.

Not likes he's the first guy to fight through an injury.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

Yep, that's what I heard. Khan's a technical fighter but no way he knocks Floyd out. It will be a very technical match. Khan's good and stylistically might frustrate Floyd, but I don't see him winning.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1171 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...