THEKINGsBACK Posted May 3, 2015 Report Posted May 3, 2015 I got a mayhem 10! I'll sell for a great price of you wanna get it reconed he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:
RainStryke Posted May 4, 2015 Report Posted May 4, 2015 A pair of SoundQubed HDC415's would fit the budget. I'd pair them with one of their new Q1-4500D.1 amplifiers.
boom50cal Posted May 4, 2015 Report Posted May 4, 2015 pair of Tantric HD 15's, Ampere 3.0 15's, HDC4's, XL's, Mayhem's, hell you could even squeeze a pair of SP4's in that range if you try hard enough. I'd go with the SP4 or the Tantric/Ampere's...personally On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
BigManAC Posted May 4, 2015 Report Posted May 4, 2015 I second with the SP4's. The only thing that might put you over budget with those is the shipping. 2001 Saturn L200-Sony MEX-BT4100PFRONT STAGE:- (4) Crescendo PWX 6- Cadence XA250.2SUB STAGE:-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)-Crescendo BC2kELECTRICAL:- Singer 240A alt - XS Power D3400- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gaugeBuild Log: Click HereScores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.