Smoove Posted May 10, 2015 Report Posted May 10, 2015 AMD FX-8350 Black Edition Vishera 8-Core 4.0GHz (4.2GHz Turbo)GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD5 AM3+ AMD 990FXSAPPHIRE DUAL-X 100373-2L Radeon R9 280 3GB 384-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0CORSAIR Vengeance Pro 16GB (2 x 8GB)Old setupAMD Phenom II X3 720 Triple-Core 2.8GHz Socket AM3 -- OC'd to 3.4Gigabyte GA-MA790FXT-UD5P AMD 790FX2x(crossfire) SAPPHIRE 100259L Radeon HD 4870 512MB 256-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.04gb 1066 (don't remember brand) 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
RooTxBeeR Posted May 10, 2015 Report Posted May 10, 2015 Nice set up. I will say this. You didn't show what type of storage you use. If you don't currently use a SSD, that will literally make the biggest everyday difference. On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said: Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol. On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said: fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said: I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha Soon To Be '04 Ford Escape US Alternator 280A Hairpin D4800 Under the Hood (6) XP3000's in Rear 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply Pioneer DEH-80PRS DD AW6.5 (2) per door *Tweeter Unkown* DD SS4a & C3d (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
Smoove Posted May 10, 2015 Author Report Posted May 10, 2015 SSD will come later. For now 2 drives striped and 4 drives raid 5. all 7200rpm with none of that crappy energy saving crap 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
boom50cal Posted May 10, 2015 Report Posted May 10, 2015 you'll love the 8350. I run an 8320 at stock clocks, and it's amazingly smooth in GTA5 and BF4. I ran an Athlon II x4 630 @ 3.4ghz before, it's mad the difference between the two. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
Smoove Posted May 10, 2015 Author Report Posted May 10, 2015 you'll love the 8350. I run an 8320 at stock clocks, and it's amazingly smooth in GTA5 and BF4. I ran an Athlon II x4 630 @ 3.4ghz before, it's mad the difference between the two. Good to hear I see a huge difference. Not sure if I'm gonna overclock the 8350. I wonder how much faster converting DVD's to mp4's will be 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
boom50cal Posted May 10, 2015 Report Posted May 10, 2015 unsure of that. I got a 20+ fps boost in BF4 from the switch, using the same video card. FarCry 4 was nearly unplayable at points with the 630. Draws less power too. But I do need a new cooler for it... On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.