Smoove Posted May 11, 2015 Report Posted May 11, 2015 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
CleanSierra Posted May 11, 2015 Report Posted May 11, 2015 I remember my first beer. Side note, I guess I hit 10K awhile back, never even noticed Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
Ahmed Johnson Posted May 11, 2015 Report Posted May 11, 2015 At the rate I'm going, I'll be there in about 3 months, lol! Record setting
RooTxBeeR Posted May 11, 2015 Author Report Posted May 11, 2015 I remember my first beer. Side note, I guess I hit 10K awhile back, never even noticed I didnt even realize I was passed 4k until about a month ago. I remember my first beer too, was nasty piss water. I look goood stuff now adays Lol smoove, that shits funny On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said: Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol. On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said: fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said: I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha Soon To Be '04 Ford Escape US Alternator 280A Hairpin D4800 Under the Hood (6) XP3000's in Rear 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply Pioneer DEH-80PRS DD AW6.5 (2) per door *Tweeter Unkown* DD SS4a & C3d (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.