mgameforever01 Posted May 18, 2015 Report Posted May 18, 2015 this is a awesome build tuned into this one.
n8ball2013 Posted May 18, 2015 Report Posted May 18, 2015 Yeah that Berliner had me thinking. I won't even lie. I saw your title and rolled my eyes like ok sure thing. And then this happens. Thank you for proving me wrong THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
BassMechanic253 Posted May 18, 2015 Author Report Posted May 18, 2015 Yeah that Berliner had me thinking. I won't even lie. I saw your title and rolled my eyes like ok sure thing. And then this happens. Thank you for proving me wrong I posted a few questions at the beginning of the build back in November and got a lot of doubters and people laughing at me saying this build would become what it is for various reasons. lol
BassMechanic253 Posted May 18, 2015 Author Report Posted May 18, 2015 added another sheet of .75 birch on the roof to mate the wall flush with the wall
Mr Bigolsworth Posted May 18, 2015 Report Posted May 18, 2015 great build. i keep checking in every couple hours for picture updates and not disappointed 2002 chevy avalanche Currently have: 2 dc xl 18 set of T2652-s scv-6k Ct sounds 75.4 270a mechman xp3000 d3400 Wanted: saz 200.4 Second set of T2652-s D3100's deadner
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.