Jump to content

Big things from Tesla


Recommended Posts

Posted

Plus the cost to have a licensed electrician that actually knows what they're doing to install it.

Poor people don't have that kind of money up front.

Also don't you foresee the power companies putting a stop to it?

I do and I wouldn't be surprised if one of them bought up all the available ones.

The other problem is tesla doesn't have the facilities available to make enough of them to supply even the limited demand they have now so how could they support an increased demand?

The power company can not tell you to use their power. The way this cell works. If you have just the power cell, while rates are cheap in your area. It will pull energy and store, so at a later time if you have a outage/shortage. Or even the rates go up. It can be set to use the power you have conserved. You can directly connect any charging source, where you can get power from. It will take it. And for the price of this, and to cover a regular sized home in solar panels. This would be paid off in about 5-6 years. If I had my own home, I would be investing into this.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

  • Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
Posted

Plus the cost to have a licensed electrician that actually knows what they're doing to install it.

Poor people don't have that kind of money up front.

Also don't you foresee the power companies putting a stop to it?

I do and I wouldn't be surprised if one of them bought up all the available ones.

The other problem is tesla doesn't have the facilities available to make enough of them to supply even the limited demand they have now so how could they support an increased demand?

The power company can not tell you to use their power. The way this cell works. If you have just the power cell, while rates are cheap in your area. It will pull energy and store, so at a later time if you have a outage/shortage. Or even the rates go up. It can be set to use the power you have conserved. You can directly connect any charging source, where you can get power from. It will take it. And for the price of this, and to cover a regular sized home in solar panels. This would be paid off in about 5-6 years. If I had my own home, I would be investing into this.

You do realize city's all over the US have started making living off the grid illegal right?

Belive me they will not sit by and watch their money making scheme go bye bye.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

Plus the cost to have a licensed electrician that actually knows what they're doing to install it.

Poor people don't have that kind of money up front.

Also don't you foresee the power companies putting a stop to it?

I do and I wouldn't be surprised if one of them bought up all the available ones.

The other problem is tesla doesn't have the facilities available to make enough of them to supply even the limited demand they have now so how could they support an increased demand?

The power company can not tell you to use their power. The way this cell works. If you have just the power cell, while rates are cheap in your area. It will pull energy and store, so at a later time if you have a outage/shortage. Or even the rates go up. It can be set to use the power you have conserved. You can directly connect any charging source, where you can get power from. It will take it. And for the price of this, and to cover a regular sized home in solar panels. This would be paid off in about 5-6 years. If I had my own home, I would be investing into this.

You do realize city's all over the US have started making living off the grid illegal right?

Belive me they will not sit by and watch their money making scheme go bye bye.

Yes they have. And I will gladly sit there, with my middle finger to them. They won't get shit from me.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

  • Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
Posted

Plus the cost to have a licensed electrician that actually knows what they're doing to install it.

Poor people don't have that kind of money up front.

Also don't you foresee the power companies putting a stop to it?

I do and I wouldn't be surprised if one of them bought up all the available ones.

The other problem is tesla doesn't have the facilities available to make enough of them to supply even the limited demand they have now so how could they support an increased demand?

The power company can not tell you to use their power. The way this cell works. If you have just the power cell, while rates are cheap in your area. It will pull energy and store, so at a later time if you have a outage/shortage. Or even the rates go up. It can be set to use the power you have conserved. You can directly connect any charging source, where you can get power from. It will take it. And for the price of this, and to cover a regular sized home in solar panels. This would be paid off in about 5-6 years. If I had my own home, I would be investing into this.

You do realize city's all over the US have started making living off the grid illegal right?

Belive me they will not sit by and watch their money making scheme go bye bye.

All over the US? There was one case in Florida that everyone keeps quoting.

Also, in California, if you sell electricity back to the grid, you get paid the same price that the same amount would cost you to buy it. Net metering. This actually costs the state money versus building the aforementioned storage facilities. You can zero out your utility bill. Though again, with batteries in your house you would never need to consume anything.

"Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand.

My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/

High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography

Posted

I feel the same way, it's pure bullshit but the people with the most money win in this country and people all sit around and let corporations screw us over.

Can't dig your own well, can't grow your own animals for food, can't run solar power,and the list goes on and on.

They should just get it over with already and just let the corporations run the country, we can be the United states of apple.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

Let it get affordable for every one and start to threaten the power companies profits and watch what happens.

We will see how it go's in our lifetimes most likely so pay attention.

All they have to do is buy up all the patents or all the companies and it's game over.

I normally don't get all conspiracy theory about things but when hundreds of billions of dollars are at stake the game changes.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

I feel the same way, it's pure bullshit but the people with the most money win in this country and people all sit around and let corporations screw us over.

Can't dig your own well, can't grow your own animals for food, can't run solar power,and the list goes on and on.

They should just get it over with already and just let the corporations run the country, we can be the United states of apple.

Lol grow our own animals. This guy! I know what you mean though. I feel like, maybe not the US so much yet, but the world is starting to wake up. Lots of Eu countires are starting to looking at how food is grown and banning lots of stuff recently of all different types of shit.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

  • Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 390 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...