MarioB Posted May 20, 2015 Report Posted May 20, 2015 Hey guys if any of you are in the North Carolina area or know anyone in the are please spread the word. My cousin was struck by lightning and passed away. Our family is having a charity even to try and raise money for his 2 children. Here is some info I have on the event. Bike Ride, Cookout, Party all to celebrate the life of Steven Bryan Jr "Squirt". All the money collected will be given directly to his two children, Anthony and Anslee, at the end of the ride. Anyone participating in the Charity Ride will be meeting in Greensboro and we will be taking the ride all the way back to the Bryan House. Anyone not participating in the Ride but still joining us for the celebration are welcome to head straight to the Bryan House at 481 David Smith Rd, Winston Salem, NC 27127. The ride should take no more than a hour to complete and the Cookout will start as soon as the Ride arrives at the Bryan House. Bryan Charity Ride (May 23, 2015) will start at Penskie Truck Rental meeting in parking lot (behind McDonald's) at 4425 W. Wendover Ave, Greensboro, Nc at 2pm. Everyone participating in the ride, please be there at 1:30pm. Ride will go to Bryan house 481 David Smith Rd, Winston-Salem, NC with celebration of Steven's (Squirt's ) life. Everyone welcome. For those not riding, you can come to the Bryan house anytime after 2pm. 12- DC Audio m2Lvl3 12's1- Hertz HSK3 way2- DC5K's2- ZX350.42- Stinger SP1500D batteries in rear3- runs of 1/0ga. to the rearTeam DC Audiodcsoundlab.com Quality is all in how you take pictures I have plenty of projects that look WAY better on camera then in person crazy to fit so many in so little. Reminds me of some of the porns I've seen?
MarioB Posted May 20, 2015 Author Report Posted May 20, 2015 for anyone with facebook here is a link to the event. https://www.facebook.com/events/356383394551254/ 12- DC Audio m2Lvl3 12's1- Hertz HSK3 way2- DC5K's2- ZX350.42- Stinger SP1500D batteries in rear3- runs of 1/0ga. to the rearTeam DC Audiodcsoundlab.com Quality is all in how you take pictures I have plenty of projects that look WAY better on camera then in person crazy to fit so many in so little. Reminds me of some of the porns I've seen?
OrionStang Posted May 20, 2015 Report Posted May 20, 2015 Date? Any way to donate from afar? SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
tdsa23 Posted May 20, 2015 Report Posted May 20, 2015 Sorry for your lost Mario like Ken said any way to donate? XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s MechMan 220a Alt DC 5K Kicker 650.4 2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's Pioneer DEH-P7200HD Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1 Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899 https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/
dolarbilz Posted May 20, 2015 Report Posted May 20, 2015 In for donations.sad to read this..prayers buddy
MarioB Posted May 20, 2015 Author Report Posted May 20, 2015 Thank you guys for all the help and support here is a link to donate to Anthony and Anslee.. http://www.youcaring.com/family-fundraiser/help-steven-bryan-s-kids-after-deadly-lightning-strike/340675#.VTaukQ2-iOs.facebook Also if you prefer paypal. [email protected] Date? Any way to donate from afar? Thanks Ken, Ill,post a link. it is May 23, 2015 12- DC Audio m2Lvl3 12's1- Hertz HSK3 way2- DC5K's2- ZX350.42- Stinger SP1500D batteries in rear3- runs of 1/0ga. to the rearTeam DC Audiodcsoundlab.com Quality is all in how you take pictures I have plenty of projects that look WAY better on camera then in person crazy to fit so many in so little. Reminds me of some of the porns I've seen?
tdsa23 Posted May 20, 2015 Report Posted May 20, 2015 Gave what I could XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s MechMan 220a Alt DC 5K Kicker 650.4 2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's Pioneer DEH-P7200HD Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1 Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899 https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/
MarioB Posted May 20, 2015 Author Report Posted May 20, 2015 Gave what I could Anything is greatly appreciated. Thanks bro 12- DC Audio m2Lvl3 12's1- Hertz HSK3 way2- DC5K's2- ZX350.42- Stinger SP1500D batteries in rear3- runs of 1/0ga. to the rearTeam DC Audiodcsoundlab.com Quality is all in how you take pictures I have plenty of projects that look WAY better on camera then in person crazy to fit so many in so little. Reminds me of some of the porns I've seen?
MarioB Posted May 22, 2015 Author Report Posted May 22, 2015 Bump this up for tomorrows ride. 12- DC Audio m2Lvl3 12's1- Hertz HSK3 way2- DC5K's2- ZX350.42- Stinger SP1500D batteries in rear3- runs of 1/0ga. to the rearTeam DC Audiodcsoundlab.com Quality is all in how you take pictures I have plenty of projects that look WAY better on camera then in person crazy to fit so many in so little. Reminds me of some of the porns I've seen?
MarioB Posted May 23, 2015 Author Report Posted May 23, 2015 I would like to thank those of you who have spread the word, made the ride, and who have donated. It really means alot. Thank each and every one of you. 12- DC Audio m2Lvl3 12's1- Hertz HSK3 way2- DC5K's2- ZX350.42- Stinger SP1500D batteries in rear3- runs of 1/0ga. to the rearTeam DC Audiodcsoundlab.com Quality is all in how you take pictures I have plenty of projects that look WAY better on camera then in person crazy to fit so many in so little. Reminds me of some of the porns I've seen?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.