Hifonics BE2100.d

Jake Pichola

Where did he go ?? :search: LOL

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

i just ordered a mechman 240 amp alternator so do you think this amp will be able to do its rated, because right now im running it on a 130 amp alt and have bad voltage drop

In a world with perfect voltage for everyone's car, it still will not do what it is claimed to be able to.

so i just clamp tested the amp today and it did 1192 watts. you think it will do more when i get my new alt installed, because the 1700 did 1400 on the certified test.

No

I had the BE1700.1 and it definitely got my HDS312 slamming @ 1OHM. I also got mine because of Steve's video and I was trying to be cheap but efficient. If I were to go back and do it all over again, I would have saved more towards something a little more efficient. Cause it was pretty hard on my electrical.

• 4 weeks later...

Did it do rated on all tests or just the one you used to justify your purchase? Your money hope you like it

all tests

i noticed it looks almost exact to the soundqubed 2200 which gets great reviews

it is the same exact amp as the SQ 2200 but uses better caps.... there is a youtube side by side on it

Archived