Fuck cheaper than dirt, I will never spend a dime with them again and hope they all get AIDS.

Why?

Because they're a bunch of fucking greasy shithead people who took advantage of Sandy Hook and other school shootings to drive anything AR related prices up. Fucking $12 PMAGs they marked up to $100, 223 ammo was like $1-2 PER ROUND, other shit like that. Bet I could find screenshots around still from them doing it.

My basement lol

my garage LOL

Dillion 650 FTW

Yep. Good thing I don't have more primer tubes my arm would get tired

you will need one of these too. Like a piece of primer tube filling heaven.

Dillon-Web-Cat_0027.jpg

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

I'm just thankful you assholes are responsible and not in Chicago, lol. Shit, you guys know all types of shit about guns.

If more responsible people had guns in Chicago you wouldn't have crime problems

There are alot but they're afraid to go through all the legal mumbo jumbo and possible retaliation. It's funny because where I live now, it's an old guy who started sitting on his porch with his gun ever since our meth head ass neighbor came home from jail last year. A few cars been broken into and I can tell he can't wait to catch the person doing it. He's funny too.

Fuck cheaper than dirt, I will never spend a dime with them again and hope they all get AIDS.

Why?

Because they're a bunch of fucking greasy shithead people who took advantage of Sandy Hook and other school shootings to drive anything AR related prices up. Fucking $12 PMAGs they marked up to $100, 223 ammo was like $1-2+ PER ROUND, other shit like that. Bet I could find screenshots around still from them doing it.

To further expand on this:

Screen+shot+2013-01-16+at+6.19.02+PM.png

scumbag-cheaper-than-dirt.jpg

Cheaper-Than-Dirt-.jpg

prices-ctd.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

CTD-Mag-e1359051017607.jpg

They weren't the only ones but are the worst. Seen the 22lr jump to $80 from $19 just about everywhere

That had nothing to do with cheaper than dirt. It was like that everywhere. You think their little shithole website started some worldly price gouge and everyone joined in? 22LR was tough to find everywhere for awhile. And it's been that way all through history. It bounces back and forth.

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

Archived