LsChevy Posted May 31, 2015 Report Posted May 31, 2015 What's the best way to run a dedicated mid bass for a component set or pro audio drivers
White Lightning Posted May 31, 2015 Report Posted May 31, 2015 Sorry, but I do not understand your question. Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado "The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually" Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet) Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch
LsChevy Posted June 1, 2015 Author Report Posted June 1, 2015 I want to have a dedicated mid range and dedicated mid bass in each of my front doors..
MrSkippyJ Posted June 1, 2015 Report Posted June 1, 2015 Are you asking how to use a crossover to filter for midbass frequencies only, or how to install a midbass speaker, or something else? Your question is a little vague. F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
LsChevy Posted June 1, 2015 Author Report Posted June 1, 2015 Sorry man I was rushing..I want to kno how to use the crossover that's in the amp to filter the two. The amp is a ampere 150x4
reedal Posted June 1, 2015 Report Posted June 1, 2015 Use the amps crossovers for the channels you run them on. Subsonic/infrasonic (HPF) filter set where you want it to cross with the subwoofer(s), LPF set where you want it to cross with the mid range SMD Tool Map https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/193176-smd-tool-map-new-november-2014/ Build log https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/197217-reeds-03-tahoe-hat-sqaq-singer-xs-shca-cockbox-80prs/?page=32
White Lightning Posted June 1, 2015 Report Posted June 1, 2015 Sorry man I was rushing..I want to kno how to use the crossover that's in the amp to filter the two. The amp is a ampere 150x4 Owner manual should be very self explanatory. If not ... Google Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado "The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually" Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet) Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch
Charlespr Posted July 14, 2015 Report Posted July 14, 2015 I went into a "dedicated" server before and it was the laggiest server I had ever been in...
reedal Posted July 14, 2015 Report Posted July 14, 2015 I went into a "dedicated" server before and it was the laggiest server I had ever been in... Terrible first post. SMD Tool Map https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/193176-smd-tool-map-new-november-2014/ Build log https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/197217-reeds-03-tahoe-hat-sqaq-singer-xs-shca-cockbox-80prs/?page=32
White Lightning Posted July 14, 2015 Report Posted July 14, 2015 That is spam brother. Report it to the moderators Use to clear them out all of the time when I was a moderator. Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado "The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually" Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet) Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.