NightmareImpala Posted June 5, 2015 Author Report Posted June 5, 2015 Nah she showed me the texts on her own. I trust her. No worries there. Im secure in my marriage TEAM DISTANT THUNDER
Ahmed Johnson Posted June 5, 2015 Report Posted June 5, 2015 That's one of those situations my wife wouldn't show me unless she wanted me to hurt him. But anyway, after a swisher or too I might need something to do, lol!
Ohio45113 Posted June 5, 2015 Report Posted June 5, 2015 Nah she showed me the texts on her own. I trust her. No worries there. Im secure in my marriage Lol what state you in? I'll go punk his ass out. I hate shit like that. If you know a woman is married then show some goddamn respect and be a man.
OrionStang Posted June 5, 2015 Report Posted June 5, 2015 got mates? get them to go knock on his door I second this. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Ahmed Johnson Posted June 5, 2015 Report Posted June 5, 2015 If you know a woman is married then show some goddamn respect and be a man. Unless she's throwing the pussy like fastballs, lol
Ohio45113 Posted June 5, 2015 Report Posted June 5, 2015 If you know a woman is married then show some goddamn respect and be a man.Unless she's throwing the pussy like fastballs, lol Lol true.. I still wouldnt do it. Good way to end up dead.
kryptonite Posted June 5, 2015 Report Posted June 5, 2015 She's chill, she wouldn't be like that. DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGERCurrently Own 4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option 2 - DC 5k lvl 4 motor lvl 2 motor On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said: this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.