Jump to content

IOM TT - anyone have new vids?


Recommended Posts

Posted

damn...60mph in just the first gear?

also

makes Formula 1 looks like shit to me..

yeah super bikes have an insaine 1st gear. A guy i knew had a monster R1 that could hit 100 in 1st gear easily. shit was just stupid. idk about making formula 1 look like shit, its definitely way more dangerous on a bike but speed wise they're pretty similar around a track, which is kind of a testiment to F1, i always thought since bikes have such a speed advantage over cars because of how light they are, its pretty crazy to think F1 could keep up.

Fidelity

Built to Last

Team Sound Asleep

24Runner Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196657-24runner-sleeper-system-lots-of-fi-neo-dd-focal-new-video-w-juicebox-lithium/

2 x 12" Fi BTL N2 / 2 x 12" Fi BTL N3

2 DD M3b

Maxwell 2.7V 3000F Supercapacitors

Pioneer DEH-80prs

Focal P165 V30 components

Rockford Fosgate T-400.4

Posted

I refuse to move on from the PS2 because of this game. It's so realistic. When watching actual TT footage I recognize landmarks from the game, and when playing the game I recognize landmarks from actual footage.

But you guys all know how realistic racing games are...

I can do the 37 miles or whatever in 19 minutes.

I love the TT!!!

Tt_Superbikes_Dvd_pal-front_zpsppwgmlzs.

Posted

He is so lucky. If you pay attention, you can see that him hitting the curb as hard as he did, bounced him far enough away. That if it didn't, he would have hit the next one and completely wrecked.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

  • Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
Posted

yeah thats pretty fucking nuts he hits right where there's a cross street, he would have been hitting that other curb strait on for sure, hes damn lucky

Fidelity

Built to Last

Team Sound Asleep

24Runner Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196657-24runner-sleeper-system-lots-of-fi-neo-dd-focal-new-video-w-juicebox-lithium/

2 x 12" Fi BTL N2 / 2 x 12" Fi BTL N3

2 DD M3b

Maxwell 2.7V 3000F Supercapacitors

Pioneer DEH-80prs

Focal P165 V30 components

Rockford Fosgate T-400.4

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9836 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...