thats kinda what i was affraid of it pretty muchs sounds like a scam to me but ive never dealt with deals that require a money transfer and stuff so i didnt really know. thanks guys for input i think ill just stay away from this deal and not risk it.

the thing is if hes in certain parts of the military he can have it shipped for free. I would ether do the vin # thing and or ask him to ship it to some one he trusts and you pay for the bike and you get the bike paper work and all at the same time. After its in the states I would have the bike inspected and vin numbers xrayed by a professional. Ive been around motor cycles all my life and ive seen some crazy shit went down. I saw one guy loose his harley cuss the frame was stolen in the 70s. They welded over the vin #s and stamped new one on then years later and 20 owners later this guy gets the frame every thing checks out so he builds a show bike. Then some ass hole cop with a hair up his butt xrays the vin # turning up the old vin #s so he impounds the whole bike and arrests the guy riding it.

below is the emails that have been sent back and forth starting at the bottom with my first emai to him. the first email i got from him seemed fine but then i asked alot of questions in the second one from me to him and all i got back was "yes all details for my bike is it correct". this didnt really answer any of my questions and then as you can see the rest of the email is just about he transaction and shipping and some of the stuff is worded wierd and spelled wrong like a couple of the other scam stuff i have gotten. what you guys think? ..........................

yes all details for my bike is it correct,

The shipping will be done through www.smart-courierservice.com ocean freight on my charge,the best shipping service in United Kingdom. The motorcycle will arrive in 7-8 days at your front door. I will provide you a tracking # of the shipment and after i will send you tracking number you will have 12 h for pay me at Western Union on my address .You know as if you have tracking number you will receive the bike at your door 100 % and you can check tracking number at company any time, on the company web site at "Package Tracking" section.

I will explain to you step by step how this will work.

1. you send me your full address and your name where you want the motorcycle to be delivered .

2. i will ship the bike with www.smart-courierservi! ce.com .

3. After i ship i will send you tracking number for your bike.

4.You will check the tracking number at company website.

5. If is ok you have to pay me via Western Union on my address 50 % of the total amount

6. After you will make the payment at Western Union on my name and address you will have to e-mail the details to me.

7.You will receive the bike with all papers.

I must tell you that when i will make the delivery, i will pay for the insurance and customs taxes so there won`t be any tax or fee that you will have to pay when you will receive the motorcycle .Also the shipping company offers 7 days return policy time while you can check out and return the motorcycle if you don`t agree with its condition.The return is free of charge if you do it in 7 days.Once you will return the motorcycle , you will have your money back , due to their return policy that i will sign when i will make the delivery .

If you have any questions please let me! know. I can be reached at +447017029324. If you are a serious buyer a nd you agree to the guidelines above, please reply in the affirmative and i will ship the bike.

Best regards

---------[ Received Mail Content ]----------

Subject : Re: [RE]gsxr750

Date : Wed, 9 Apr 2008 03:33:28 -0700 (PDT)

To : Sharon Newman <[email protected]>

the bike looks extremely nice. just want to make sure were on the same page as far as the price. in the cycle tradder its listed for $3900, is this the correct price? the cheapest ive seen another 06 750 for was i think $6000. also has the bike ever been down or knocked over? clean title? in one of the pics you sent the milage read 3988, is this the current milage on the bike? is there anymods done to the bike? in the cycle trader its listed in willcox, Az is this were the bike is currently located? im only a couple hours away so maybe a pickup could save money and hassle of shipping? also how would title and money transfer work if i want to move forward with the sale?

Thanks, JC

Sharon Newman wrote:

p {margin-top:0px;margin-bottom:0px;} Hello,

The bike is still for sale. Never had any mechanical problems. I must tell you that I had to move to UK one month ago with my work and I took the bike with me hoping to drive it here as well. I work in Public relations department at a hotel here and because of this job I change my home quite often. Here I had an unpleasant surprise because the bike is an US model and to pay the registration here in Europe, to pass all the emissions and standards and many other would be quite expensive and nobody would do it. I have tried to sell it locally but it was not successfully. That is why I am trying to sell the bike back in USA, there will be no further problems because the bike passes US emissions standards and DOT & EPA as long as it has been purchased in US space. The shippi! ng and handling are included in the price.

If interested please reply asap. Shipping takes 7-8 days.

Thank you for your time.

Respectfully,

PS: I have attached more pictures with my bike

---------[ Received Mail Content ]----------

Subject : gsxr750

Date : Tue, 8 Apr 2008 15:52:39 +0800 (CST)

To : [email protected]

im interested in the 06 gsxr750 and i was wondering if you could please email me some pictures.

thanks, JC

scam he dodged your question and types in broken engwish. play with him a bit ask him wat town and states hes from. catch him up in some lies.

ya thats what i was thinking lol. in one of the pics of a rear sideview you can see the license plate im pretty sure its new york cuase its the only plate i could find that had blue strip at the top and bottom. so i was gonnna see where he said he was from....

Edited by jcm1689

yeah NY plate in the first pic man. it sucks cuz now theres just even more evidence that hes full of it. Really nice bike, but Id find another one.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

I think if you go thru pay-pal ( maybe some national banks too ) you can set up a escrow account , meaning this. you put money into the account. He can pull the account up online and verify the money is there. But - this is where it protects you. He CANNOT pull the money out of the account until you unlock the account after receiving the motorcycle . Of course paypal charges fees to do a regular transaction, and I am sure this is even more expensive. Doing this though makes both parties aware that the other is serious about the deal, and this kind of account is created specifically for this type of shady sounding deal. You don't get the bike, he doesn't get the money. END OF STORY.

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

enter the guys email into myspace and see if he has an account

did you resize the pictures? Because if you did look at a larger version of the one where you can see him in the mirror lol

Probably a scam, tell him you want to pay cash.

If you would like pm me and i'll send you the scam emails I have, they'll most likely compare

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.