The one that may have started it all ? DOOM game play.

100% this game a few days after getting it, seriously might be the one of the best mechanically (game mechanics) sound games I have played in a long time. Multiplayer you can tell was CLEARLY done by a different company/studio, does not have near the refinement of single player, but then again, DOOM has always been about the single player. MP is fun, just is really lacking in my opinion, played until I got the level 5 achievement and will probably never touch MP again.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

• 3 weeks later...

I'm loving it for sure. Although it took me like 5,694,789 tries to get past the damn second cyberdemon.

It's been well worth the money though. I feel like I've been playing it for weeks and I'm still not through it. I only play a couple hours at a time though. But in comparison, i feel like I breezed through Uncharted. While I love those games, this feels way more complex and longer.

• 3 weeks later...

Damn this game rocks, got it from steam the other day and now logging +12 hours a day playing it. lol

Well worth it, and not so glad on the card upgrade though as amd might think about recalling it's new card the rx480, after multiple PCIe failures.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Archived