1 sp4 18 only 149.4 :( help

I am testing my Tiburon at the moment with my SP4 18 no wall. I have tested many designs over the last few years in this car but have always struggles to hit a good score at the passenger head rest.The comp I compete is in EMMA so my drivers head reast = you US guys passenger head rest.

I am getting 149.4 40-43hz db drag on music via an MS-8 feeding a B" Zero.1 (4.5k) stock alt although I have a 331a mechman to fit when I can and XS batts

that 49.4 was engine off anyway but the scores lately have been lower Does anyone have any boxes playing louder that I can compare to mine and work out what else I can do?

Youtube and google arn't coming up with anything close to a single 18 doing this so thought it was best to ask here.

That's a pretty decent score.

Post up pictures and specs of what you have now.

"Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand.

My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/

High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography

Carnines, that is next, I need to pullies for my crank before I can fit the new alt :( I ws to get the most out of this box before I start the next phase or I will lose track of what helps and what doesn't.

Vehicle is completly deadend and the rear quaters are solid foam too. 11m underlay over all the deadening and stock trim replaced and backfilled with underlay to stop rattles.

This is a basic shot of the rear. I can't open up the port anymore because of the batteries and there's no where else for them to go :(
I know my port velocity isn't that great either at 159 dead so I tried shrinking the box and it helped on music. I'm thinking about testing at 5cf although I'm running out of things to fill it with haha

Also, a shameless attempt at a dash like the Scott Buwalda's Hybrid 240sx because I love the style.
11329975_10205777726059025_9010392354084

11137159_10205777725819019_8755512192459

Looks good man

System:

Pioneer DEH-8400BH

4 Alpine Type R 6.5's

4 Soundqubed PA 6.5's

4 Soundqubed Supertweets

Hifonics BRX 640.4

Crescendo S800/4

2 Soundqubed Q1-3500.1s strapped @1ohm

2 Soundqubed HDC4 18's

11 Cubes net @37hz (Subs up, port back)

2 DC Power 250 HD's

1 DC Power 300 SPX

DC Power triple alt bracket

5 Kinetik HC 1800's

4 runs of 1/0 OFC power cables

4 runs of 1/0 OFC grounds from rear battery bank to OEM alt bracket

iPad Air in dash

300+ sq ft or sound deadening

Thanks Gdaigle :)

Maybe so, Flashlight. But I run the risk of losing points for how it looks as painting it all would take some serious hours. How anyone done a direct test bewteen carpets and solid objects in the trunk? The main curves in the back are all laminated wood so only the top radius are FG.

Archived