Did this cop take proper procedure?

I am not judging, but personally I am not sure bragging about driving impaired is something to be proud of. Doesn't matter if it is alcohol, weed, nyquil, or pixie sticks. Putting others at risk is just stupid!

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

I am not judging, but personally I am not sure bragging about driving impaired is something to be proud of. Doesn't matter if it is alcohol, weed, nyquil, or pixie sticks. Putting others at risk is just stupid!

you also realize banging your system can be considered driving impaired.

I feel you, I'm just trying to see if he doesn't see a difference between being high and drunk.

you also realize banging your system can be considered driving impaired.

Just stop bro.

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

i think everyone is missing Ahmed's point.. you can beat a case if the cop makes a mistake.. just go to court and say you wasn't driving. if you aren't driving its not a moving violation.. lets say the cop did see you pull in but that dont mean he saw you with expired tags.. he would have to run the tags as you drive.. chances are he spotted the expired tag after the fact and just lied.. if he saw you driving around a few times why didnt he pull you over then?

word of advise.. park your car in reverse

I did. I always do no matter where I go. He smart assery did mention that while he was handing me my ticket. Something along the lines of "I could only see the front of your car because you backed in." I was about to tell him to go ask anyone that knows who I am, that's just what I do.

Oh well, if I knew this was coming there would have been a few things I would have said/done differently.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

i think everyone is missing Ahmed's point.. you can beat a case if the cop makes a mistake.. just go to court and say you wasn't driving. if you aren't driving its not a moving violation.. lets say the cop did see you pull in but that dont mean he saw you with expired tags.. he would have to run the tags as you drive.. chances are he spotted the expired tag after the fact and just lied.. if he saw you driving around a few times why didnt he pull you over then?

Not to mention my tag is covered up with my OSU licence plate cover thing. But my step dad did tell me that he used to listen to the scanner all the time and that's all the cops would do in town, call in plates of damn near every car they "thought" would be suspicious.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Archived