Carnines Posted June 28, 2015 Author Report Posted June 28, 2015 To me it seems like 4 beefier 12s could be better than 8 smaller 10s.
ToNasty Posted June 28, 2015 Report Posted June 28, 2015 I,like the sound of 2 15s myself ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Carnines Posted June 28, 2015 Author Report Posted June 28, 2015 No one in my area is rocking a loud 4 12 set up so I kinda want to be different
ToNasty Posted June 28, 2015 Report Posted June 28, 2015 I'd rather be loud than differnt. Not saying 2 15s is louder but depending on what subs the overall box size might be bigger with 4 12s. I like single or dual sub setups myself. But that's just my opinion ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Carnines Posted June 28, 2015 Author Report Posted June 28, 2015 I love the look of 15s myself but I want to be as loud as possible. I'd do 2 18s if I could fit them.
ToNasty Posted June 28, 2015 Report Posted June 28, 2015 I wad going to run the 2 15s I have on your amp. Just saying ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Carnines Posted June 28, 2015 Author Report Posted June 28, 2015 I thought I was going to do the same but not sure. I know what subs I would want if I were to go 15s.
Miguels Posted June 28, 2015 Report Posted June 28, 2015 get some Fi team /thread my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted June 28, 2015 Report Posted June 28, 2015 Make an enclosure that you can easily change the baffle and port on and you could do both setups, just swap them when you get bored. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
ToNasty Posted June 28, 2015 Report Posted June 28, 2015 get some Fi team /thread ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.