ToNasty Posted June 28, 2015 Report Posted June 28, 2015 2 q's on the 3500 would be awesome ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
ToNasty Posted June 28, 2015 Report Posted June 28, 2015 On 1 3500 or 2? ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Carnines Posted June 28, 2015 Author Report Posted June 28, 2015 I plan on getting another 3500 when I can afford the batts and subs
ToNasty Posted June 28, 2015 Report Posted June 28, 2015 I have no idea but have you.looked into ho alts to see if all that is even possible? ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Smoove Posted June 28, 2015 Report Posted June 28, 2015 I vote 2 SP4 15's 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
ToNasty Posted June 28, 2015 Report Posted June 28, 2015 I vote 2 SP4 15's I,think it all depends on if he can run 2 3500s or not ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Smoove Posted June 28, 2015 Report Posted June 28, 2015 I vote 2 SP4 15's I,think it all depends on if he can run 2 3500s or not I'm on 4k and subs get busy. dont need 2 3500's 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
Carnines Posted June 28, 2015 Author Report Posted June 28, 2015 I contacted Fi a while back and they said 2 Sp4's would love 2 bc 3500's
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.