Sonic Electronix

Thoughts on a 98 Dodge Ram for Devin??

This is more of a feeler. So I was talking to my neighbor, and he told me that my other neighbor just bought a new truck and wants to sell his 98 Dodge Ram with 192,000 miles on it. It has a V8. He is the second owner since 2000. So I've seen him drive this beast passed my house for the past 13 yrs. Except for the hood, the paint still looks awesome. No leaks,- as far as new oil stains on the driveway, clean engine bay, clean under carriage.

He wants $2000, but he is willing to come down a little bit.

This truck would be for Devin since she still wants a "truck" that isn't lowered. She goes back and forth about the Jimmy.

I would keep the Jimmy and build a wall like Tecomah suggested. I would sell the Camaro at a loss just to move it.

What do you guys think?

IMAG1351_zpsxvqdefsd.jpg

I'd keep the truck in the back yard, away from Devin's sights til her Bday in Oct.

I have the $ now, just want some feedback about this year truck. Any known issues? That's the biggest question.

If I don't get it, my neighbor's son will buy it. Grrrrrrrr.

-Frank

I would keep the Jimmy and build a wall like Tecomah suggested. I would sell the Camaro at a loss just to move it.

Fuck Tecomah. Thats all.

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Damn really?! Yeah, Christian had the 4x4 version and he had trouble with the upkeep since he had no $$$. Damn!!!

The guy did say, when you turn it to the right it has a clunk. That could be a ball joint-OR- the steering starting to fail.

Damn. Anyone else??

-Frank

They have front end issues but nothing too serious and should be expected from anything with that mileage.

If it's a 5.9 pass on it.

The 5.2 (or 318) is a much better engine.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived