Sundown Audio

great 4 channel amps??

Masterbasser

I am looking to replace my infinity 4 channel amp with something with a little more juice. would like it to be highly efficient amp on the high end of car audio, the infinity just doesnt keep up with my sub amp at 2 ohms and I know it wont at 1 ohm.

size is another issue i dont want a huge ass amp. amps i was looking at were the crescendo 4 channel but it is pretty big...

also was lookin at soundqubed 90x4 but would like a lil more power

Kenwood excelon ddx795

3 370 amp CES alternators (audio side only)           
       McLaren dome tweeters                                   Crescendo 6.5 ultra neos 
                                                 NVX JAD800.4
                                            4 PA x4 SPL 18's
                     4 Digital Designs m5's at .7 ohms each
        2 K2 80 ah lithiums

3 group 31 agms                                       Ledglow million color (12 piece)

2007 Yukon xl

ampere is pretty nice, wonder how much i could get a new 1 for. not lookng to pay 600 bucks msrp for it.

Kenwood excelon ddx795

McLaren dome tweeters                                   Crescendo 6.5 ultra neos 
                                                 NVX JAD800.4
                                            4 PA x4 SPL 18's
        2 K2 80 ah lithiums

3 group 31 agms                                       Ledglow million color (12 piece)

2007 Yukon xl

wonder about the skar audio 4 channel clas d amp they got sk 125.4d, wonder how it sounds

Kenwood excelon ddx795

NVX JAD800.4
                                            4 PA x4 SPL 18's
        2 K2 80 ah lithiums

2007 Yukon xl

If you want a powerful 4 channel that's small a class d will be the only way to go because making a lot of a/b power takes a lot of space.

What's the budget?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

If you want a powerful 4 channel that's small a class d will be the only way to go because making a lot of a/b power takes a lot of space.

What's the budget?

hey broke what about that tiny monster pioneer 4 channel wiz put on the dyno? i don't remember the model number op, but theres a vid of it, in the amp section at the top of the page (Wiz dyno tests)

Wasn't it a kenwood?

Im pretty sure it was a class d.

Looked like a great budget amp though and for sure made more than rated power.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I'm guessing your talking about the Crescendo Concerto series.....but did you look at the Symphony series? Considerably smaller....

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

really dont wanna spend more then 400 at the absolute most

Kenwood excelon ddx795

NVX JAD800.4
                                            4 PA x4 SPL 18's
        2 K2 80 ah lithiums

2007 Yukon xl

Archived