Second Skin Audio

Can I fit 2 SoundQubed HDS312's w/ these dimensions?

I suppose not. I was just worried about how close the screw holes would be to the edge, but I took a look and there's about a 1/4 inch space between the hole and the edge of the gasket. Make it happen OP. I'd love to see a full build log of this. Love me some Chevy.

I'm also concerned about this. I don't really want to get rid of these subs, but all of my other cars already have subs and if these don't fit...I'll have to get some 10's, which would be much cleaner.

Learning Everyday.

Pioneer AVH-P4000DVD

Alpine SPS-610C

BXI-2008D

(2) SWR-1242D / Ported

You should be fine. Like I said, I took a look at my hds312's and you've got about a quarter of an inch between the edge of the gasket and where the screw hole is

You should be fine. Like I said, I took a look at my hds312's and you've got about a quarter of an inch between the edge of the gasket and where the screw hole is

When it comes time to mount the sub you can just rotate the sub 22.5 degrees so the mounting holes are not directly at the top and the bottom.

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

Archived