Jessica Posted July 20, 2015 Report Posted July 20, 2015 im not sure where you are going to put 6 15's in a grand am, under the window line. Can you use google sketchup? maybe give us an idea what this would look like? are you going to run the 2 15's in the trunk and the 4 passives in the cabin and use the ski-hole to port between? Are you going to rip out the seat and hack away structural sheet metal? Rest in peace, walled 87 accord build log 03' Corolla build with AA Mayhem inside. My super random youtube channel and terrible camera work. Wiring comparison by CaptainzPlanetz Wire and fuse guide by Guest SyKo13
ToNasty Posted July 20, 2015 Report Posted July 20, 2015 Every forum has assholes. It's just you've changed your mind a few times today so know one is taking you seriously. And also the type of enclosure you want for the equipment you want I highly doubt will even fit where you want it too.you too seem to change your mind often lol But I know I can't fit a 7th order in a trunk. So I don't act like I know what I'm talking about ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Adam Conyers Posted July 20, 2015 Author Report Posted July 20, 2015 That is the great thing theirs multiple options and i haven't bought it yet is there a problem with changing plans for a better one no and also tonasty my plan is using the lithium as the under hood battery i may add a 15k in the tire well or in second row but not sure the 30k will probably keep up pretty well with this setup considering its a dual hairpin setup. Whatever it ends up being it will be brutal lol.
Jessica Posted July 20, 2015 Report Posted July 20, 2015 i wouldnt put a lithium under the hood ever, ever. just me :/ Rest in peace, walled 87 accord build log 03' Corolla build with AA Mayhem inside. My super random youtube channel and terrible camera work. Wiring comparison by CaptainzPlanetz Wire and fuse guide by Guest SyKo13
ToNasty Posted July 20, 2015 Report Posted July 20, 2015 And I'm pretty sure you need to run an agm along with the lipo for best results ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Tecomah Posted July 20, 2015 Report Posted July 20, 2015 Yeah from what I understand the lipos don't do well with heat. Anyways this thread has been a fun ride 750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY Team Subsonic Lows
Adam Conyers Posted July 20, 2015 Author Report Posted July 20, 2015 seat will be done away with hacking time and yes 2 15's in back and 4 15 pr's in cabin i know it would be simpler to port it but that's not what i want i want something a little different and i am going to get passive radiators that are tuneable which i love and i personally just love the sound and look of those pr's with my experience with them.
Adam Conyers Posted July 20, 2015 Author Report Posted July 20, 2015 Well then ill throw the 30k in the back i haven't used a lithium other then in a few Harley's so its still a little new to me so i guess ill throw a D3400 XS up front no big deal lol.
gckless Posted July 20, 2015 Report Posted July 20, 2015 Which PRs are you using? And I'm still waiting for differences in up and down firing. "Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand. My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/ High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography
Adam Conyers Posted July 20, 2015 Author Report Posted July 20, 2015 "But I know I can't fit a 7th order in a trunk. So I don't act like I know what I'm talking about" actually you could easily fit a set of 12's with some fabrication and welding in a 7th but the emagherd V2's are not going to have a 12 as far as i know and do you have prior experience with a 7th exactly i have built them before without passives so that's funny
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.