DjGek Posted July 20, 2015 Report Posted July 20, 2015 I am new here and I just put in 2 American Bass HD 12's (1ohm) on a Soundqubed 3500. I have 2 xspower batteries for my front battery i use a D1200 and in the rear a D925. Im still shopping for a new alt but i got the Big 3 all done. Just waiting on a reasonably alt price. I'll post pics as soon as i can.
SPL.Pantie.Soak Posted July 20, 2015 Report Posted July 20, 2015 was about to say, where the pics at? Kenwood KVT-614 (4) Marathon 155 AH batts 2/0 OFC SHCA Mechman 370 (2) Audioque 3500.1 (2) AA Mayhem 15s
DjGek Posted July 20, 2015 Author Report Posted July 20, 2015 Ok I am a forum noob for real. How do I post pics? lol do i have to upload them to a different site? Please help a brotha out
DjGek Posted July 20, 2015 Author Report Posted July 20, 2015 I still have to put the sound dampening in
Smoove Posted July 22, 2015 Report Posted July 22, 2015 lookin good 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
reedal Posted July 22, 2015 Report Posted July 22, 2015 I like your amp choice.... SMD Tool Map https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/193176-smd-tool-map-new-november-2014/ Build log https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/197217-reeds-03-tahoe-hat-sqaq-singer-xs-shca-cockbox-80prs/?page=32
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.