Broke_Audio_Addict Posted July 20, 2015 Report Posted July 20, 2015 on my drive from NY to FL, i averaged 27.4 highway.... keep in mind that i had a ton of other shit in my car too bc i was moving lol I think your calculator is broken. I thought my odometer was off! I actually double checked it with Google Maps. Low and behold, its gucci So when did you do a ls/6speed swap? That's crazy mpg with a wall. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
bighossf150 Posted July 21, 2015 Report Posted July 21, 2015 9-10mpg highway Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
Miguels Posted July 21, 2015 Report Posted July 21, 2015 im my truck im in single digits with no audio gear my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Leo1103 Posted July 21, 2015 Report Posted July 21, 2015 22 mpg avg, on my way to and back va I was at like 27.8 2002 Honda CR-VAlpine 9887My BuildRebuilding... Second Skin Damp 4 DC XL 15's 2 DC 5ks Singer 320 amp 6 cap banksSky High wire 2 VM-1's OM-1 all under window line Team DC Audio Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way. I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.