haha i have security cams that shine right one my truck ever night..close enough to were i can see the face of the purp, and other to see what car he got out of or were he walked from, plus i have neighbors that have camera, and even so 12 ga under my bed, soon im gonna install an alarm, which wouldnt be ignored ;) so if i come out and see someone there, they gone to hell real fast, then id just go to insurance company and turn it in as vandalism, they said that every part on my truck is covered, even the custom work i do to it lol

Team Deadly Hertz

1997 GMC 1500

Update....

System is gone

Motor is fucked

Truck is down and out for a while

Myspace

YOUTUBE

My Build

With the idea of putting the woofer between two pieces of wood, would it be somewhat like a reverse flush mount? as in you would you screw the sub into the box and then mount another piece of wood over the whole front with a slight recess so that the lip of the sub would be covered by the new second "baffle"?

I have a paint picture but i can't figure out how to post it.

Current Setup:

Factory HU with LOC

mids/highs-Insignia components

Sub- E8 in bass tube

Amp- sae-1200d

Show Setup:

HU-Sony MEX-1HD (brings massive respect for sony)

fronts - Infinity Kappa perfect comps

rears- Infinity Kappa coax

mid/high amp - Autotek 5600

Subs - 2 RE SE 15's

Sub Amps - 2xSAE-1200D

Box - 5cubes sealed

Wire- Lots of Knu 1/0

SECOND SKIN

Guest MegaloManiac

that is a dumb idea. they would get angry and just poke your sub with the fucking screw driver and piss you off.

Just make a stealth grill(like I did) and glue, screw it, or however you want to do it...

No because the people that dont know alot about car audio think pyle is great stuff so they will still want to steal it from you

then dont park out in the boonies lol theyre the only people who think pyle is great, even thieves know its not worth it

put Fi/DD/Audioque/DC stickers on it, not alot of people know them. so they think its swap meet.

and someone should make a project on that alarm wired to a 50hz tone. id love to see that happen

buy a w7

Lol they would be like "where the screws!?!?!?"

where are the screws newayz? :blink:

the only person i wouldnt let build my box would be Ray.

Team Heavy-Flex4 SA 12's tuned to 29hz

Ampere Audio 3800.1 @ 1 ohmXS Power D3100Big 3Stock alt

With the idea of putting the woofer between two pieces of wood, would it be somewhat like a reverse flush mount? as in you would you screw the sub into the box and then mount another piece of wood over the whole front with a slight recess so that the lip of the sub would be covered by the new second "baffle"?

I have a paint picture but i can't figure out how to post it.

thats what im doing... but it has nothing to do with security

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

Archived