1020 amp battery

I found this battery online. I was wondering if it would be good for my system. I'm running a fosgate t2500bdcp and a fosgate t600-4. My alternator is 140 amp stock alt, with big 3 upgrade.

http://m.oreillyauto.com/mt/www.oreillyauto.com/site/c/detail/SSB7/34EXT/07053.oap?year=2008&make=Chevrolet&model=Impala&vi=1440294&ck=Search_agm+battery_1440294_697&keyword=agm+battery

I wouldn't. Don't look at cranking amps, look for aH (amp hours). For that amp combo, if you're not going to up your alternator (which would be much better than adding batteries) then I'd get 3-4 100aH AGM batteries, and a charger with a trickle charge setting to top them off every night because that alt won't do it. You should get an alt that outputs at least 200A at idle though, that 2500 is going to need some juice

If you're saving up for the alt and already have money for a good AGM 100aH+ battery, keep that money and put it towards an alt. that's my advice. Until then, keep the volume low to keep your voltage up. Who are you looking into for an alt? What year/make/model vehicle is it?

He dont need 3-4 batteries for that amp. The biggest one you can fit under the hood. 1 D3100 in the rear and the money you would spend on the other 2-3 batteries could go towards a 270a 6 phase hairpin alternator.

1 d3100 is more than enough for that setup.

I agree with Miguel get one good batt for the rear an agm for under the hood and buy a decent h/o alt and you will be fine.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

That's with an upgraded alternator. I stated it before he said he was intending to. With the amount of people who say they don't want an alt or can't get one, I took the info provided and made a suggestion based on an amp that does a few hundred more than rated. With a HO alt, yes, one AGM up front one in the back.

And if you're still dropping to the tens with the volume down then you're not turning it down enough. And make sure you use the proper tools to set the amplifier gains

:morepower1: it takes power, to make power...everyone should get a h.o. alt...we all eventually upgrade, and who wants to risk abusing all this expensive ass equipment?

2007 Chevy Aveo Ls sedan

2 Sundown Xv2 on scv4k @ .5 ohm

2 pair RE XXX 6.5 components on sax200.4 @ 2 ohm

Big Three, Three runs 1/0 power from front to back, 1 ground front to back

Two runs ground from rear bank to chassis

XS power d3100 upfront, 3 Odyssey 2150s in bank

Singer 220 amp alt

Archived