Watch Enthusiasts - Educate Me

For a work watch that can take a beating and still works well, doesn't scratch easy I would concur on the Invicta, they have a grip of styles as well as price range. When it comes to a "nice" watch many of the previously mentioned brands all have plenty to offer....all about investing some time and seeing what you prefer.

Only pic I had....but one of my BEAST ass daily wears:

11D99B96-896E-4344-87C4-3D5A3F06B695_zps

Edit, another of the daily wears. Had this for a few years now and no issues or scratches on the face.

B93B19C5-84E1-44DD-99A3-3F6CFCEFB8FE_zps

See if I can remember to snap a couple pics of the nicer ones when I get home tonight.

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

My buddy at work likes huge watches, the more exotic the better.

My old co worker in NYC loved buying Invicta watches.

As mentioned, scratching the face may happen so choose wisely because it is jewelry (B.A.A. lol) as well as an investment especially when you pass the $100 mark. Under $100 you buy to tell time. Once you pass that first $100 you'll find yourself refining what you want...after you're stuck with it...sort.of like buying your first subwoofer......and seeing what sub you own now.

It's not the end all,.this is only the.beginning!

-Frank

How do you like that gshock?

I was just thinking about giving one a try but do know if I can do the rubber band because I don't like how they feel.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

The band does take some getting used to. Is a different rubber than the path finder. as far as the watch goes. it gives me all the data I need at a glance.

Week # of the year

day # of the years

# days left in the year

What day it is

date

in addition all the normal stuff

4 alarm s

stop watch

count down timer

2nd clock for another time zone

Pretty good watch. great for when your writing reports and need that info

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

2iqbrqd.jpg

Nice Pam 299....I picked up one about 7 months ago and it's been my 2nd daily wearer behind my submariner ever since....I also have a Rolex 16710 coke bezel as well amongst others....I've been heavy into watches for the past 12 years

2000 Suburban 6 runs of 2/0

12 timpano audio mids,6 timpana audio tweets and 1 timpano compression horn per door 

8 banks of blue Maxwells + 260ah of Yin Long LTOs 

2 370 Amp Autotech Alts 

mids amps 2  Crescendo Skyway 3ks 

Tweet amp Crossfire 2000.4

sub amp: 4 Crossfire XT 8ks

Subs: 8 18 in Crossfires in a 4th order

Best Scores at events…

161.6@38hz DBdrag  sealed on the dash… 162.54 outlaw…161.14 Meca headrest 

Mine says hello!

IMG_1756_zps77d4b593.jpg

2000 Suburban 6 runs of 2/0

12 timpano audio mids,6 timpana audio tweets and 1 timpano compression horn per door 

8 banks of blue Maxwells + 260ah of Yin Long LTOs 

2 370 Amp Autotech Alts 

mids amps 2  Crescendo Skyway 3ks 

Tweet amp Crossfire 2000.4

sub amp: 4 Crossfire XT 8ks

Subs: 8 18 in Crossfires in a 4th order

Best Scores at events…

161.6@38hz DBdrag  sealed on the dash… 162.54 outlaw…161.14 Meca headrest 

I rock this everyday at the office, then get home and throw back on my ol Timex Ironman running watch haha.

Sure not high $$ as others previously discussed, but comfy and classy without screaming "look at my watch" everytime I'm in a meeting.

4CB69EF9-8A10-415B-B5DC-F1547B59F439_zps

I believe they had Invicta brand at Dillards in town. I'll have to swing back around and check them out. That's a sexy piece though.

My only watch, bought it for my 21st b'day

19AED6F5-28DD-4004-A6BA-EE5921C4CB49-891

765F7E10-4D5D-4FC3-9DBE-338A001A9073-891

That's a clean looking piece. How often do you or anyone else use the Chronograph feature?

Mine says hello!

IMG_1756_zps77d4b593.jpg

I've checked out Panerai since I started this hunt. The price range though.........

2009 Dodge Caliber SXT (Silver)

Deck: Pioneer X3600BHS

Amps: RF P1000X5

Front: RF P16-S

Rear: RF P1694

Subs: 1 RF P3D2-10

Cabling: Stinger 6 channel RCA, RF 4gauge kit, SkyHighCarAudio 16gauge speaker wire.

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188246-caliber-build

Professional Networking: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kade-mallett-332b8a104

@Deeznutz

They sell Skagen at Dillards. Sexy. As. Hell. What are the bands made out of? Really unique look and shape compared to everything else that was in store.

The other brands I've looked at in person are Coach, Michael Kors, Nixon, Fossil, Invicta, Movado, Armani, Diesel, Guess, and Luminox.

I must say...The Fossil brands look better online...

Nixon, Skagen, and Movado are the 3 that aesthetically caught my eye. I'll read more about their guts in my free time today.

2009 Dodge Caliber SXT (Silver)

Deck: Pioneer X3600BHS

Amps: RF P1000X5

Front: RF P16-S

Rear: RF P1694

Subs: 1 RF P3D2-10

Cabling: Stinger 6 channel RCA, RF 4gauge kit, SkyHighCarAudio 16gauge speaker wire.

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188246-caliber-build

Professional Networking: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kade-mallett-332b8a104

Archived