hertz hsk164 or audison voice series ?

nocturnalrites101

What one person finds peaky you might not. What one person thinks is warm and sounds just right, you might not. You either take a risk or you go find out before you buy. I like the risk. Haven't been disappointed with my build so far ?

Nobody can give you an honnest answer without knowing what application they will be used for.

What sounds great in my dash may sound like shit in your doors.

Everything is install specific.

You've given us no application you are using in your specific vehicle.

I'm assuming that with their hefty price tags, they should sound great in multiple applications ...

What you are wanting to know is how do they perform in everyday application ??? Thats something you need to trial and error for yourself brother.

And you are not yanking our chains bro ... you are wanting everyone's opinion on equipment so you can figure out what to buy.

This is a verses thread and no one here wants our heads chopped for helping you break forum rules ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

ehh price wise either set are middle of the road. nothing to crazy. its a 98 k1500 suburban. Im looking for SQL . I want a very warm rich sound that isnt muffled or overly harsh in the process. im up in the are if i want to run active or not. I wiill be building in the door panels rather than the dash do the way the dash is layed out. Honestly i just wanna know the characteristics of the speaker. I feel its pretty ridiculous that i cant ask the question HOW do they sound with out being attacked.

If you have a 98 GMT400 (similar to mine) ... with a little deadning, 6.5" components are a factory fit in those doors ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Archived