Jump to content

FSD Audio 3800


Mitchaford

Recommended Posts

Posted

Looks simliar to one of flatlines audio. Fl2

Tfade did a test on the fl2 was legit..if this is same exact excat amp .good deal I think

Posted

That doesnt loook like enough guts for a 3800

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 808 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...