HELP...is my wiring the problem??? AMP Hot

+1 to ground suggestions.

I like putting ground from alt casing to rear battery bank, but I wouldn't personally directly connect that to an amp. My understanding is that is the absolute noisiest ground in the system(alt case). This may be nitpicking, IDK I haven't tested it.

Also make sure the grounds you do have already are clean and done properly.

i would try to ground your alternators properly, even though they are bolted down to the engine block which is technically a ground, id still do a run of negative at least to your front battery, or to the frame if every other part is also properly grounded to the frame. Right now it looks like you worried mainly about power runs, ground your front battery, alt, and rear bank to the frame

Where would the ground wire go on the alts?

you can run a wire from one of the bolts that mounts the alt to the engine

2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside
250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kit
Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcp
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" component
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6x8
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD
SMD Volt Meter

i would try to ground your alternators properly, even though they are bolted down to the engine block which is technically a ground, id still do a run of negative at least to your front battery, or to the frame if every other part is also properly grounded to the frame. Right now it looks like you worried mainly about power runs, ground your front battery, alt, and rear bank to the frame

Where would the ground wire go on the alts?

it would go from the mounting post on the alternator, not the charge post but the mounting hole for the engine, directly to your front batt, and ideally also to your rear bank.

Fidelity

Built to Last

Team Sound Asleep

24Runner Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196657-24runner-sleeper-system-lots-of-fi-neo-dd-focal-new-video-w-juicebox-lithium/

2 x 12" Fi BTL N2 / 2 x 12" Fi BTL N3

2 DD M3b

Maxwell 2.7V 3000F Supercapacitors

Pioneer DEH-80prs

Focal P165 V30 components

Rockford Fosgate T-400.4

Would u guys recommend I eliminate the front optima batt and only run the rear batts? If so id, run 2 runs of positive and negative to the alts. Would only need to see how to wire the things connected to the front batt like electric fans, fuse box.....etc.

What do u think?

You had your DC alt rebuilt by Dom ?

Yes, by Dom at Iraggi. Is that bad?

You had a high quality alt rebuilt by a low quality con artist.

HAHA. Yes this! I wish that damn place would just run out of business. Everything about them is absolute bs. I dealt with them once, won't even dare say the brand name anymore.

Would u guys recommend I eliminate the front optima batt and only run the rear batts? If so id, run 2 runs of positive and negative to the alts. Would only need to see how to wire the things connected to the front batt like electric fans, fuse box.....etc.

What do u think?

no reason to eliminate a perfectly good battery, unless that battery is dead or something, id say leave it in, it shouldnt hurt

Fidelity

Built to Last

Team Sound Asleep

24Runner Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196657-24runner-sleeper-system-lots-of-fi-neo-dd-focal-new-video-w-juicebox-lithium/

2 x 12" Fi BTL N2 / 2 x 12" Fi BTL N3

2 DD M3b

Maxwell 2.7V 3000F Supercapacitors

Pioneer DEH-80prs

Focal P165 V30 components

Rockford Fosgate T-400.4

Archived