Sonic Electronix

Hey guys. I just ordered some audio stuff for my truck. It's all low quality budget stuff. When I bought the truck it had 2 Walmart kicker comp S 10'S in it. What I'm doing is putting a differect amp on subs and replacing door speakers and putting them on an amp instead of radio. Got a couple fans I'm gonna put on the amps and a voltage meter I'm gonna put in. So it's not really a build but I was wondering if yall wanted me to do a "build" log on it.

Still learning but have started gathering.

what a dumb question

jk, it's in the title though

My opinion is, sure, then post of some videos when done. reasoning is, there are a lot of picture whores on here and I am one of them.

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Thanks for the opinion Karkov. Alot of people will talk crap but it will be ok. Once you see what's in there you will see its an upgrade.

Everyone started somewhere. It's nice to watch a build grow. Even if it's budget stuff, it's nice to see the process. And like karkov, I too am a picture whore :) lol

Let's see it!

Fi Team 18's (4)
Crossfire 16k
Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4
Pioneer AVH-X491bhs
140ah cmax
CES 320's (2)

It's coming. I have everything ordered and awaiting arrival. I'm going out of town this weekend and will be installing in between Monday and Thursday of next week.

Do the log man. If anything, it will make it easier for us to give you tips or learn you some tricks, if you're open to that stuff.

Plus, if you stick with the hobby and get more and more advanced, it's always neat to look back.

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

Another question that fits within the title. My subs are SVC 4 ohm. The amp is a mono block with the dual speaker inputs. Wiring down to 2 ohms will have 1 power and 1 negative to amp. Is there a difference in between wiring to "1 channel" versus "bridging"?. I have never owned a mono block with dual inputs sorry.

Archived