Magic The Gathering Collection

I have tons and tons of cards ranging from older sets i.e Revised, Ice Age, etc that are complete sets all the way up to the newer sets. I have complete play sets of sought after cards such as Snap Caster Mage, Geist of Saint Traft, etc I have a collectors edition of Black Lotus, Jace the Mind sculptor, dual lands, shock lands etc. Bottom line I have ample cards. I no longer play and I would rather see these cards go to someone that has more time and effort to put them to use, finish off your collection, or get one hell of a start on a new collection.

Price: $4000 shipped$Insured all boxes, binders, dice etc are included (feel free to make a legit cash offer) no trades at this time.

Pics:

sxgd54.jpg

2nja7ux.jpg

dfuhyd.jpg

102kqpi.jpg

28b8nzt.jpg

xm7ey9.jpg

fxz68o.jpg

you will have better luck separating the cards... getting the ones worth anything and selling that way... unless you have $4000 in rare and uncommon cards you are not getting anywhere near the price you are asking

I have well over $4K in rare and uncommon cards with ease. Overall value from a local card show was $10K. Thank you for the input I will keep it in mind, but the biggest problem is splitting up actual sets such as the whole revised set which has the original dual lands. The revised set alone normally goes for $1200-$1800 on Ebay all the time and that is for played sets. My set is unplayed. Along with that the Collectors Edition Black Lotus goes for $350-$500 alone. I was more or less just trying to get rid of my whole collection essentially for a steal. If it helps I could go through the trouble of sifting through thousands upon thousands of cards to list all my mythical rares, foils, rare alone plus the ones of have full playsets. However I didnt want to do that, because it would be a very very very long list.

ahh ok.. wasn't sure.. i know most people i talk to just buy the cards the are looking for.. i started to get into magic with a group of friends but things change... i started to put all my cards into folders but i have la shit load of commons lol it will take way to long so i just did my uncommon rares and lands and foils not very many though stopped collecting when we stopped playing... if you have another card show i would try to sell the whole collection there

I think keeping it all together is best but I really don't know. You sell off all the good stuff and you are left with some worthless stuff that everyone already has too much of.

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

I appreciate the input guys. Hopefully there is a card show soon. I am stationed in Okinawa so things don't happen often here i.e been here 3 years NO CAR AUDIO SHOWS!! I don't want to drag these cards along with me when I move either which is projected Feb.

Archived