Second Skin Audio

Audiopipe TXX-BD3 12 (2)

I HAVE A 2004 CHEVY TAHOE I WANT TO INSTALL THESE SUBWOOFERS IN BUT DONT KNOW OF WHAT SIZE ENCLOSURE I SHOULD BUILD. I WANT TO BE HEARD FROM BLOCKS AWAY AS WELL AS GOOD SQ. I CURRENTLY HAVE A SPL 3400 GORILLA AMP TO POWER THE SUBWOOFERS. SPACE AVAILABLE IS THE WHOLE REAR SPACE. DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS ON WHAT SIZE ENCLOSURE I SHOULD BUILD. THANKS

I HAVE A 2004 CHEVY TAHOE I WANT TO INSTALL THESE SUBWOOFERS IN BUT DONT KNOW OF WHAT SIZE ENCLOSURE I SHOULD BUILD. I WANT TO BE HEARD FROM BLOCKS AWAY AS WELL AS GOOD SQ. I CURRENTLY HAVE A SPL 3400 GORILLA AMP TO POWER THE SUBWOOFERS. SPACE AVAILABLE IS THE WHOLE REAR SPACE. DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS ON WHAT SIZE ENCLOSURE I SHOULD BUILD. THANKS

omg...

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

omg...

why the "omg"

omg...

why the "omg"

Probably because your caps lock key was stuck.

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_45475_SPL-GLA1-3400D.html

Is that your 3400 watt amp? If you're going to spend the time and cash to build a decent enclosure, you're definitely going to want to get a decent amp go go along with it to do what you say you're wanting.

yes thats it. i plan to get a much better amp later.

Archived