Jump to content

whats the difference??


dsw422

Recommended Posts

Posted

hey guys.. ive been looking at the soundqubed speakers.. they have coax, pro, and component..

what is the difference between the pro and component (minus the passive xover) speaker (6.5")..

they do the same job right??

Y do they look totally different..

youd think the pro would look better right??

i understand the different power handeling capabilities...

im obviously not a speaker person (more focused on bass)...

thanks

2014 Ford Focus SE Sedan

Factory Sony 10 Speaker Sound System

1994 Ford Bronco

Dual head unit (i kno)

Sony door speakers

Kenwood Rear Speakers

Custom Center console in the works. will house an NVX NSW10"

https://m.facebook.com/WinnsCustomCarAudio/

Posted

pro audio speakers are geared more towards high volume and components are geared more towards cleaner sound. People usually go PA when their components can't keep up anymore

thats what i wanted to know... thanks

2014 Ford Focus SE Sedan

Factory Sony 10 Speaker Sound System

1994 Ford Bronco

Dual head unit (i kno)

Sony door speakers

Kenwood Rear Speakers

Custom Center console in the works. will house an NVX NSW10"

https://m.facebook.com/WinnsCustomCarAudio/

Posted

pro audio speakers are geared more towards high volume and components are geared more towards cleaner sound. People usually go PA when their components can't keep up anymore

where the hell have you been? ;)

I was lurking and waiting for a topic where I could contribute.

GFY Kyle.

Kisses

Posted

Exactly what he said. I have both the components and the PA's. The components weren't keeping up in output on some songs, and I've never used PA's before so I thought I'd try them out. I love them, good and loud with just one in each door, but I'm gonna see how it sounds with two in each door, and just back down the output until it's just right. Plus it gives me more practice with fiberglassing

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1081 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...