Sonic Electronix

best installers for a custom dash

im considering the option of shipping my dash out again to get it done properly for my 10.5" tablet..the last person made it look like dog shit..anywho, who are some installers that you know of that do VERY good work?..not looking for a backyard installer and get a deal but I don't wanna spend $2000 on a dash either..i already have a kit that i would like to use that mounts the tablet and is custom fit to the exact outside measurements of the tabet so that should save some money on it as well...I only know a few off the top of my head so any help would be great

-10.5" tablet needs to be mounted up top (it is a permanent install, not a float or sideslider..you would have to remove the dash to get to it, just like a headunit)

-single din headunit needs to be glassed in the cubby to the right of the 3 rocker switches

-I need to have 2 voltmeters and a clipping indicator glassed below the headunit as well

installers

-Kyle Golden

-Brent Leavitt

-JT Torres

-Galen Winesette

-Ray West

-Mark Klette

-Tim Wepprecht

-Jamie Fifield

personal build in progress

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188656-2013-kia-sorento-6-12-no-wall/

www.facebook.com/TurbulentDesigns

Since your just need a bunch of fiberglass work, why not take it to a body shop?

2017 Chevrolet Silverado LT CC - Will be running 2-3 DC Audion M3 8s, unsure of amp, Mechman 320 amp alt.

2005 Ford F150 - Bagged on 24s, fully shaved, raised bed floor. 

• 2 weeks later...

Where are u located . I would do it for you..for free.. just buy materials..its like being a tat artist. You gotta do some work for free to get recognition of your skill so that later on people will come to u. Check my build log. Just did an ipad mini float mount on my dash

You need trunk space to get groceries and shit...bitches love groceries

if theyre a good fabricator, they wont need anything but my dash and the tablet

Without understanding EXACTLY what you're wanting and seeing just how much clearance you have... I'd say whoever does the work might have to worry about mounting depth, clearance to ensure the dash clips have sufficient space to clip down, etc. Those are things they're going to need the car for. It's not like you have all the room in the world there. It looks like a pretty tight fit. The last thing either of you want is for you to install this beautiful dash piece, only to find out one edge needs 1/8" more clearance to clip into place....

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

Add mark from car audio fabrication to the list.

If you want good it's not gonna be a cheap, what do you think any of the top level installers are going to charge you?

I mean you are talking about some of the best guys in the game so it ain't gonna come cheap.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived